Unable to manufacture Cannon Computer...

Reaction score
    Hesitant to report, as I'm not sure it's a bug or my own issue.

I place the required materials into the Standard Factory, select the Cannon Computer, and activate the unit. It ticks over, but does not take the materials and does not produce a computer.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen
    Are you absolutely certain you are using the right materials? You need capsules (500 of the given type) and crystal circuits (1000). Also make sure the recipe for the cannon computer is active. If it is selected, you should see a graph option that will show you the recipe for the cannon.

Reaction score
    This thread can be closed. I suspect I borked the install somehow in the process of removing the dev version and rolling back to release. As I suspected: user error. After completely uninstalling and reinstalling, the problem is resolved.

FunnyBunny14: Thanks for trying. As a professional forum lurker, I see you around, and your views are always interesting and helpful. Cheers.

Reaction score
    In case anyone else comes across this thread...

Make sure you have power attached to the same structure that the factory is on and/or use your power gun you start the game with. It will show the progress bar even if there is no power. There was/is a small red error that pops up if there is no power, but it can sometimes be missed.