Unable to buy ship

Reaction score
    I spent maaaayyybeee oh i dont know, 15 HOURS on my capital ship. i come back today to resume work and discover that it's vanished. i think "no matter, I'll just buy it back." I buy the ship from the catalog and it shows up as a blue diamond for 5 seconds then vanishes. every time i try it still takes my money but no ship, just a marker tat shows up in the same place every time. PLEASE HELP ME :(

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    I had this, luckly only with a fighter, so i was able to rebuild it easily enough. But 15 hours? That really sucks if no one can come up with anything :(

Reaction score
    happened with me with a 2mil ship, works for most ships. this was imported from another server

Reaction score
    Hope that it\'s a placement issue. Try /search shipname, to see if it actually exists somewhere out there.

Also know that you can\'t spawn 2 ships with same name, second will just vanish on buying.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    You\'ve got corrupted blueprints. So we have a few options here. If you remember the name of your ship, you can do /search_name of ship where you put the same there, and that will give you the co-oordinates. Alternativly, there is a fix that sometimes works. If you go to your starmade directory, and go to blueprints, click on your ship name, and you will see the corrupted blueprint as a string of random digits and numbers. To contrast this, look up the isanath-IV in blueprints-default. You\'ll want to rename the corrupted blueprints to ENTITY_SHIP_ShipName.smd2

** The corrupted blueprints should be under Starmade/Blueprints/ShipName/Data you\'ll see the .smd there.

Reaction score
    This solution works for me every time, though the file ends up named \'ENTITY_SHIP_ShipName.0.0.0.smd2\'