Umm... what happened to my posts?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    I've just noticed that a lot of my posts were wiped..... all the way back to June 2014...... is there any particular reason why this happened? because I'm quite confused and concerned about this.....

DukeofRealms

Count Duku
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    I've just noticed that a lot of my posts were wiped..... all the way back to June 2014...... is there any particular reason why this happened? because I'm quite confused and concerned about this.....
    Are you sure they are wiped? You might not be able to see them in your feed because a few days ago we recovered our old search system which went inactive in 2014. Rebuilds for that still have to be made so feeds are up to date, those have been scheduled in 6 hours.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Are you sure they are wiped? You might not be able to see them in your feed because a few days ago we recovered our old search system which went inactive in 2014. Rebuilds for that still have to be made so feeds are up to date, those have been scheduled in 6 hours.
    ahh, that makes sense then. I just found one of my more-recent posts now, so yeah. Thanks for letting me know :)