UK Server ONLINE

Reaction score
    Server has been restarted after a short update of the physical system. All systems go!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    hey scotty if you could send a crash and bug report to scema, found an anomaly at sector 6 6 6. =(

Reaction score
    Good job! I love this server,due to that i cant connect on main one,so this is my server No.1! Keep it Up! :)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Can you help me?
    It says
    Critical Error
    Classcastexception: Java.lang.string cannot be cast to java.lang.Float

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Glad to see this server, for now it seems I can\'t log on the main one, and I live in Europe, so this is great ! :D I love you xD
    Though after seeing the US server too, I do have more ping, but it\'s much more stable for some reason... it handles more players and more activities, as in the UK server a shp with 41 salvage cannons with medium salvage speed was nearly killing the server 16k pings to other players (3 in total) and messages of seconds of the server not responding, but on here, nothing, the ping doesn\'t even increase too muchon my test ship of 36 cannons, same salvage speed.

Today I tested the UK one again,and it didn\'t lag/load that much when using that ship, but I was alone, so maybe the last days was just something wrong at it, unstable or needed a restart.

Still, both servers should surely use daily restarts, as minimum, on Minecraft the restarts are each few hours, even that this game is more optimized, it still doesn\'t mean the server needs no restarts.

The UK server is still a great place, but for those with big dreams, I would guess for the US one.

Maybe there could be any official stats release, PC/server capabilities and such... for ppl\'s info.

Reaction score
    Thanks for the feed back
    I have rebooted the server and updated it :)