UEF ground troops division

Reaction score
    Sounds like a good faction. Can I join. I would like to be a space station/asteroid/planet miner.

Ign: quineylego

Reaction score
    IGN: bshell2260

Reasons: I am bored without a faction

Past experience: Ex-UEF commander

How active: Erm an average of an hour a day.

Design team and special units.

oh it appears that i am on the ranks already...

Reaction score
    IGN: SAMRAZOR2010

IGN: SAMRAZOR2010

I would like to build ships for you (Engineer i guess :P) I am very creative and would love to join so please accept me Ty!

Reaction score
    IGN: Beanz1891

Reason: I see this game as being made for pvp and I haven\'t even had the chance to try it I\'m not that good at designing my own ships but am good in a fight. I don\'t really have much experience when it comes to mmos other than fps and don\'t really care what rank. I would like to be on a recon team as they are kind of on the front lines.

How Active: i actually play it as much as i can i love this game I\'m buying it with my next check and am going to start donating to the developers they have made an excellent choice in genre.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN: Sur5or

Reason: I like to play with groups, I prefer supporting assaults and such.

Past experience: I\'ve lead a few teams around, I don\'t do much as of yet.

I pilot a large Frigate/Dreadnaught ship, depending on what your size classification is, with about 24+ turrets on it and many missile batteries supporting many, many Anti-matter guns. It can hold smaller scout fighters inside it, if need be, as well. It has roughly 80,000 shielding, and 2 layers of reinforced haul surrounding it. It is more than capable of defending itself against a small fleet. I always like to tinker with it to make it better, though.

With that said, I want to ask you what server you all play on? :)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    reason,i need a new sever that works and a fac to so that is why i am here

past experience,i have a lot of war know how and can fit out dated ship to make then work beter and at the moment i have a ship called alpha test a ship that i made which is to this game as it is in alpha and the ship i made is in my catlog.

But still i will take what ever jod you think is best for me you pick!

p.s i am the best speller ok just leting you know

Reaction score
    Welcome we play on trynlandis faction wars o look in the faction hub when you get on we will be in the list somewhere I have a really bad computer so my connection is spotty meaning for now the faction will be public so you can join without invite once some people are in I will set everyone\'s permissions you will all be allowed to invite so that if I\'m not on you can add new members.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    i am having a hared time finding the ip ever know was acheted sorry my spelling is not the best

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I have a good stelth fighter/scout ship and testing out a better one but i can\'t make it look good at all

I don\'t care what rank i will be (And i don\'t think i will be a good commander)

And you never said the server it\'s on.