U.S.S. Sulaco from Aliens

mrsinister

Xenophage
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    I am almost done the outside and the hanger bay. But, I figured I would post what I have so far to see what the community thinks. I also have made the UD-4L drop ship that docks inside the drop bay....which isn't pictured yet...lol

I am working on the turrets next.... and I will post some more shots when I get a chance.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Nice work! What\'s that red-hulled ship I see in the background though?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Awesome :D

there is mine version :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00vhlTqQjAk

(interiors done: brigde, 2x drop bay, cargo bay, main computer core, weapons computer room, some hallways)

mrsinister

Xenophage
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    its a friend of mines build... idk what it\'s going to be...I will let you know though once I ask him. :)

mrsinister

Xenophage
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    great job, I am using a scale model instruction sheet with grid reference on mine....i had figured it was around 1 grid = 7.3 starmade blocks... and when i layed out the the exoskelleton it did come very near 385m long....but that was a bit too long...so I am doing mine at 3/4 scale, almost full scale....but not quite...lol and yeah the insides I am trying to keep true to the schematics on them as well...but its a bit rough...right now I have been doing the drop bay. and again great job on yours! :)

Reaction score
    i thought i was gunna be the first to build this and i do a quick search and your already doing it :(

Reaction score
    poor Iamkyleme. :( But both your\'s and Ebson\'s are really awesome. I hope you post a download when it\'s finished :)

Reaction score
    i didnt do it looking at the ones here i figured i wouldnt do any better , and if i did something wrong then it would ruin it , so i built a ship based on the sulaco that way i didnt have to do interiors or stare at a photo then go back to the game :)

http://star-made.org/node/11914 . no turrets yet cus well tbh i cant make turrets well , and the power isnt the most efficient :( it looks cool though