Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    TZCraft

New Space Republic

Info:

Hello and welcome to TZCraft NSR StarMade guild page. This is a guild formed by me and my friends who all know each other in real life, with some members from the internet. This guild was originally called "TZCraft," but when I formed the server for this game I made a new part of the group for space games called "The New Space Republic." That part of the guild got put into TZCraft and is now called "TZCraft NSR." We consist of peace-loving, non-haters (but we have had some people doing that in the past but got banned for other reasons too). We are not all Bronies but a lot of the higher ranks are. We do not care if pony haters join as long as they respect the people who do or not like ponies. Our community consists of about 50 people (some who I have not spoken to in a while). We have made a Steam group page, Twitter page, Enjin site page, and Google+ page. I, personally, will not make a Facebook page but if you join and are willing to set up a Facebook page I will love to develop the page but I (as of right now) do not have a Facebook account, on the fact that I am still in school, and I don't want to post, even though I don't have to, everything I do I.R.L. But I have friend's that are not online or don't play games that are still part of the TZCraft guild. I hope you will consider to join and I will get to your post A.S.A.P.

Members:

• thakyZ
    • Scay
    • SYFIsamurai
    • cuddly_kittehs

Ranking:

• Member Rankings:

Private
    • Private First Class
    • Sergeant
    • Second Sergeant
    • First Class Sergeant
    • Master Sergeant
    • Lieutenant

[*]Admin Rankings:

• Second Lieutenant
    • First Lieutenant
    • First Class Lieutenant
    • Master Lieutenant
    • Major
    • Lieutenant Corporal
    • Corporal

[*]Cohost and Host rankings:

• Bergade General
    • Two Star General: SYFIsamurai
    • Three Star General: cuddly_kittehs
    • Four Star General: Scay
    • Five Star General: thakyZ

Rules:

Morals:

1. Respect players, admins and their properties and belifs (exept when going into war).
    2. We do not wage war on anyone unless they attack first, but anyways we try to make peace with them.
    3. We do not flame, grief, hack, troll (unless we know the person knows were kidding).

Rules of server:

1. Do not ask for administrative privaleges.
    2. Follow the above morals.
    3. Do not blame another person for what you did because we will find out the truth evetually.
    4. Have Fun!!!

Application (To Server and/or Faction):

* = Required || For IGN Starmade AUTH required.

† = Required only if you sign up to the server and not the guild... (unless you want to put the other names of factions your in.

‡ = yes/no for if you want to do roleplay.

? = For only if your gonna do role play.

Application:

* IGN Name:

† Current Faction Name:

* Current Ship + Cost:

Ship Stats:

* ‡ Roleplay:

? Back story:

? Planet of Birth (PoB):

? Age:

? Current Planet:

? Family:

? Image (optional):

Thanks for reading this if you signed up you will get a private message for the server IP.

Guild Links:

Signature comming soon...