TZCraft NSR <Apply Now> <RP friendly>

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!

New Space Republic

Hello and welcome to TZCraft NSR StarMade guild page. This is a guild formed by me and my friends who all know each other in real life, with some members from the internet. This guild was originally called "TZCraft," but when I formed the server for this game I made a new part of the group for space games called "The New Space Republic." That part of the guild got put into TZCraft and is now called "TZCraft NSR." We consist of peace-loving, non-haters (but we have had some people for hating in the past but got banned for other reasons too). We are not all Bronies but a lot of the higher ranks are. We do not care if pony haters join as long as they respect the people who do or not like ponies. Our community consists of about 50 people (some who I have not spoken to in a while). We have made a Steam group page, Twitter page, Enjin site page, and Google+ page. I, personally, will not make a Facebook page but if you join and are willing to set up a Facebook page I will love to develop the page but I (as of right now) do not have a Facebook account, on the fact that I am still in school, and I don't want to post, even though I don't have to, everything I do I.R.L. But I have friend's that are not online or don't play games that are still part of the TZCraft guild.

Why join us:

Freedom just like the United States of America's right to free speech, press and protest, you can do all three of these things except of course just like in real life you can't yell fire in a movie theatre when there is none.

No Restrictions to being in our faction or in another all you have to do is make sure your current faction leader is ok with you being in this faction too...

Civilized and Fun is what this faction's server is about whole we try to keep the spirit of role play alive even if there is no role play ships.

Our morals for the server are as follows:

1. Respect players, admins and their properties and belifs (exept when going into war).
    2. We do not wage war on anyone unless they attack first, but anyways we try to make peace with them.
    3. We do not flame, grief, hack, troll (unless we know the person knows were kidding).
    4. If someone needs help try to help them to the best of your abilities.

Ship List:

Ranking:

• Member Rankings:

Private - LVL 1 - Starting out postition. You will have to stick with your supervisor. This postition is a Fighter.
    • Private First Class - LVL 2 - You will be able to be a scout or stay as a Fighter.
    • Sergeant - LVL 3 - You will command your Privates and First Class Privates
    • Second Sergeant - LVL 4 - You will look out for the LVL 3 Sergeant. You will beable to help out with battle stradiges.
    • First Class Sergeant - LVL 5 - You will be on board with the Admin and CoHost officers. You will beable to help with battle stradiges.
    • Master Sergeant - LVL 6 - You will be able to help with battle stradiges.
    • Lieutenant - LVL 7 - You will be able to have Officer Class ships
    • Enginer - LVL 1 - You will be repairing ships and stations out side or interally. You will be able to build your own ships and fly them too.
    • Enginer - LVL 2 - You will be able to build your own ships and fly them too.
    • Enginer - LVL 3 - This position doesn't exist it just replaced by Sergent.

[*]Admin Rankings:

• Second Lieutenant
    • First Lieutenant
    • First Class Lieutenant
    • Master Lieutenant
    • Major
    • Lieutenant Corporal
    • Corporal

[*]Cohost and Host rankings:

• Bergade General: Nire_Inicana
    • Two Star General: SYFIsamurai
    • Three Star General: cuddly_kittehs
    • Four Star General: Scay
    • Five Star General: thakyZ

Alliances:

Signup here.

Thanks for reading this if you signed up you will get a private message for the server IP if you want to join.

Guild Links:

Homepage
    Twitter
    Steam
    Google+

Reaction score
    Hellow, I am the cheif admeral of the Civil Space Guard. I would like to open diplimatic relations with your faction. We share the same purpous of our factions existence. I think we can have a stong alliance. Please reply on the Civil Space Guard Forum if you are interested.

SIGNED

mrhockey101 Cheif admeral

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    I am currently working on the home base space station of the New Space Republic...

Here is the link to the project page: http://star-made.org/content/void-temple-station-project-updated-21714