TwitchCon Ticket Giveaway - Screenshot Contest!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Criss

Social Media Director
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Video Genius
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    Hello!

As you may know Twitchcon is coming up and we want you to join us! We have been given a few pairs of tickets to give away so we have decided to hold a contest. There is little time, so this contest will be quick and easy. Post your StarMade screenshot below! These images can contain any aspect of gameplay. Feel free to include a short description as well. The more impressive the shot, the better! Rate your favorites with a "Like". Only the Like rating will be counted. Submissions will be held from now till next Wednesday, the 16th. Voting closes at 11:00 pm UTC of that Wednesday.

The top two voted screenshots will win a pair of tickets each. For participating, players will have their awesome imagery posted around social media and possibly used for promotional purposes. The winners will be featured first. If you do not want your images used by us in any way, let us know when you post them. You will still be able to win the tickets. Of course we reserve the right to remove any inappropriate imagery from the competition. Gifs will also not be accepted. The winners will be contacted when this contest comes to a close.

There have been updates to the forums as well. SMD now supports services such as imgur, gfycat and many others. Posting the link to an image will convert it to the proper media format.

Good luck!

Update!
    If you use mods you are still eligible to win the competition. Altering the game means we cannot use your images publicly however. If you alter the imagery with another program like photoshop you will still be disqualified from the competition.

Last edited:
    Reactions: Reilly Reese
    Reaction score
    I know a lot of you have already seen this but i suppose i cant help my self in a screenshot contest.

"Cityscape - One year in the making"

i will however note that if for what ever reason i end up winning, i have no way of attending Twitchcon for various reasons. so i will forfeit the tickets to the next runner up.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Top Forum Contributor
    -- If I win I'll give the tickets to a random person who liked this post. --

Another day at the Atlas Corporate Warpyard to repair ships for business and contracting.

Last edited:

Winterhome

Way gayer than originally thought.
    Reaction score
    Just a note, guys: The tickets are a minor expense compared to the travel costs themselves. I'd suggest only entering if you've got someone in mind that you'd like to give your ticket to, or even better, if you've already got the cash lined up and a few days of vacation time at work yourself.

alterintel

Reaction score
    • Likeable
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Just a note, guys: The tickets are a minor expense compared to the travel costs themselves. I'd suggest only entering if you've got someone in mind that you'd like to give your ticket to, or even better, if you've already got the cash lined up and a few days of vacation time at work yourself.
    Ouch...
    I live all the way over in India, and I still plan on submitting screen shots.
    Don't worry if I win, I'll give the tickets to somebody who can use them.
    I think the point here isn't to send someone to Twichcon, but to make sure that Starmade has some good screen shots to use for Twitchcon.

Reactions: Winterhome

Winterhome

Way gayer than originally thought.
    Reaction score
    Ouch...
    I live all the way over in India, and I still plan on submitting screen shots.
    Don't worry if I win, I'll give the tickets to somebody who can use them.
    I think the point here isn't to send someone to Twichcon, but to make sure that Starmade has some good screen shots to use for Twitchcon.
    Aye :)

Just gotta make sure the winner knows what to do with it :P

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    For the record, I am not interested in a ticket as I don't have the resources to travel to twitchcon.
    *sigh*

I miss those days :'(

alterintel

Reaction score
    • Likeable
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Serenity Screen Shot 1.jpeg Serenity Screen Shot 2.jpeg
    Some Screen shots from my latest ship. The Serenity

The first pic I took was to poke fun at the size of the planets, but I really liked how it turned out, so I held on to it.
    The second one, really looks cool because it looks like Serenity is landing in the rain, plus the purple/blue background is awesome.

Oh, and if by some miracle I happen to win... give my tickets to Azereiah

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.