Tutorial Controls Display

Reaction score
    This is a small suggestion, and perhaps already in thought.

In the tutorial there is a wonderful pop up with the commonly used control keys. A+!

I may be a rare case, but I immediately changed some keys off of the default to better suit how my brain works with my keyboard. Would it be possible to have the tutorial display update dynamically with the control settings? It looks like it is currently static/hard coded with the defaults.

This could also be a 1% issue and most players will finish the tutorial before changing anything, but I figured I'd throw my feedback in as I play. Not a priority feature for sure, I'm certain there's many other things to tackle!

-Vlad

Reactions: Parameter

Criss

Social Media Director
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Video Genius
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    This is a small suggestion, and perhaps already in thought.

In the tutorial there is a wonderful pop up with the commonly used control keys. A+!

I may be a rare case, but I immediately changed some keys off of the default to better suit how my brain works with my keyboard. Would it be possible to have the tutorial display update dynamically with the control settings? It looks like it is currently static/hard coded with the defaults.

This could also be a 1% issue and most players will finish the tutorial before changing anything, but I figured I'd throw my feedback in as I play. Not a priority feature for sure, I'm certain there's many other things to tackle!

-Vlad
    While it may not work in the tutorial it may display the updated keybinds on the help overlay accessed by J. When the tutorials are updated I will bring this up!

Reaction score
    Ah, I must have to toggle it on and off to show my new controls, because it appears to show them now. Perhaps I posted too soon!