* Turrets shooting at friendlies *

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen

Alright, this is the problem: Turrets are shooting at factioned members, as well as myself (who built the darned things).

- First, I created and designed a Faction Flagship and attached some Turret Docking modules

- Second, I created new ships (turrets) with Faction modules and docked them on the Flagship.

Then, After adding weapons onto all turrets and leaving the area for a while, upon returning, they fire at me in astronaut mode! They also fire at neutral ships.

I suggest giving Astronauts a faction status, since it might be a problem of the turrets firing at neutral parties.

Please fix, it is an urgent problem for factions!

Reaction score
    I think a new option should be added to them:

Target.

Choices being: Friendly, Neutral, Hostile.

This will allow you to build auto-medic turrets in your hanger, and turrets shooting pirates and other factions.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    The only issue would be the fact that if Neutral was selected, it would still fire at astronauts, and that if Hostile was selected, it wouldn\'t fire at neutral parties that do attack with their ships. Unless of course, neutral becomes hostile upon firing at the flagship.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Your faction\'s settings might be set to \"Consider Neutral as Enemy\". Check if that\'s enabled, and if so, disable it. That should solve the problem.