turrets question

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Is it possible to activate all the turrets on a ship at one time instead of having to individually turn on every turret. Some of the ships that you can download have like 20-30+ turrets.

Another question is after I had activated all my turrets and set the faction of them all (and my ship) I decided to go attack a pirate station. When I got there, a few ships were nearby an there were a ton of turrets on the station. None of my turrets fired a single shot at them. I made sure I had declare war on hostile factions checked and I did, but they did nothing while the pirates pounded ACM rounds into me. I decided to experiement a little and left the pirates and went to a shop to buy a new ship. I left my faction, and shot my previous ship once and every turret on that ship attacked me almost instantly. Why didn't they attack the pirates? I had every turret in my faction, the AI was on and set to turret and to attack any target, and I was at war with the pirates. Any ideas why this happens?

Reaction score
    The turret don\'t fire at other turrets. You can activate all turrets at once using structure panel.