Turrets do not rotate at all

Reaction score
    I've discovered a bug that many other people seem to be experiencing, and it seems like some may not be experiencing this, but I'm not sure. If you aren't experiencing this issue and you have the latest version of the game, please post in this thread so that we will know if this is an issue with the update or something else. The problem is that when you dock a turret on a turret docking module, the turret is fixed in place and can not move at all, similar to a regular docking port. If the turret has weapons on it, it will shoot at the crosshair, but the camera and the turret are still stuck in that position. I have no idea what could be causing this, but this isa major bug that should be fixed ASAP.

Reaction score
    Me too

Big ship\'s turrets not rotating=> gets killed by pirates from behind

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    They dont rotate when they are player controlled

they do when they are AI controlled

Reaction score
    yep this be true put a bobby on it made myself godmode and watch as my turrets came to life . why did they take away person moving turrets why I don\'t know .

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    I was just about to post about this because I am having the same problem. Also my turrets are going through my ship when firing which causes lag so that probably needs to be looked into.

Reaction score
    Good to hear it\'s not just me, thought there was some sort of game change I hadn\'t read up on.