Turrets 100% accuracy

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    • Modder
    • Top Forum Contributor
    It always bothered my that players could be pinpoint accurate and a computer controller could not. I was hoping for the change to bring in a cone of fire to AMCs to make a player as innacutare as a turret. However it was made so turrets are pinpoint accurate.

There needs to be a middleground, something like a cone of accuracy on the AMCs themselves, so AI and players alike are not overpowered hitmen.

Reaction score
    • Councillor 3 Gold
    • Wired for Logic
    • Top Forum Contributor
    I did do a combat run with the high accuracy and found it is possible for good pilots to avoid AMC fire and I was able to take out a bigger ship then I was flying, although not unscathed, at least until I took out the main core and my five turrets decided to ignore it\'s two more powerfully turrets. So Bug: Turrets will not fire at turrets even when set to attack selected target.

Well now the accuracy will now handled by the server config. The question now is what\'s the best accuracy to still be effective but not considered unbalanced?

Reaction score
    This isn\'t correct. If you actually paid attention to turret projectiles and impacts before the patch that made them accurate, the projectiles were real time. They weren\'t always overpowered at all. When they missed they missed.