Turret weapon bug

Reaction score
    Not even sure if this is a bug or its just not supported yet, but I cant get turrets to work if their only weapon is a missle of some kind, and if they have antimater cannons with missles they work but dont fire any missles

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Councillor Gold
    Turrets can only fire antimatter cannons, dumbfire rockets, and heatseeker missiles.

Reaction score
    Are there any plans to make them work for salvage turrets? I\'d love to have a few automated rock mining turrets.

Reaction score
    • Supporter
    • Tester
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Heatseeking ? Do you mean BB missiles ? No turrets dont fire BB Missles and for me it is a bug.

Reaction score
    • Supporter
    • Tester
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Thx.

Still a bug for me. Enemy is enemy and a AI must can use BB missiles ( for me ).

Reaction score
    • Councillor 3 Gold
    • Wired for Logic
    • Top Forum Contributor
    The AI even has issues with non SD-BB missiles. I loaded up a pirate ship with only dumb fire rockets and they just fly around aimlessly when they spawn. I\'ve seen them occasionally fire into dead space but that\'s it. I really hope the AI will be upgraded to work with missiles as I would love to be able to use missile turrets. I have one on my station that I manually operate when I get raided.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    I got it working with dumb missiles, but only if there also is a antimattercannon on the turret. And... it is kinda useless because of their accuracy. Only at quite close ranges they fire the missile into the mobs direction and are able to hit them.