Turret view

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    I've read somewhere on the wiki that when you're in a ship if you use the arrow keys you will cycle through control of attached turrets. My question is, how does this work on a station? Do you have to manually go to a turret and enter the core in order to use it?

Also, if said turret has a camera module (whether on a ship or station) does pressing the arrow keys only change to a camera connected to that turret, or will it switch between all available cameras on the mothership/station?

Captain Tankman

Cake Build Server Staff
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    I've read somewhere on the wiki that when you're in a ship if you use the arrow keys you will cycle through control of attached turrets. My question is, how does this work on a station? Do you have to manually go to a turret and enter the core in order to use it?
    As far as I know you have to get manually to the core of a turret on a station.

Also, if said turret has a camera module (whether on a ship or station) does pressing the arrow keys only change to a camera connected to that turret, or will it switch between all available cameras on the mothership/station?
    With up/down you can switch between entities (e.g. Mainship, docked ships, and turrets) and with left/right you switch between the cameras of the entity that you are currently in :)

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Great, thank you. I've been trying to figure out a good small build for turrets that need to be accessed from below, I think I have it now :)