Turret Docking: won't stay docked

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    I keep finding that my turrets have decided to wander off on their own. Recently had one undock while I was moving the ship and started spinning like Vader's Tie Interceptor. I have 6 turrets in a tight area, is it possible they are being pulled off or are they just losing their state?

Reaction score
    Interesting addition to this. Recently when preparing to move a large amount of ships to another sector I loaded up the carrier with a considerable amount in the belly, for some reason my client crashed which is fine it happens, however when logging back in I found the majority of the docked ships had decided to wander out of its belly and into sectors as far as 3 sectors away from the carrier. Now keep in mind the carrier was dead still during this entire procedure.

2 hours later I have all the ships back in the belly, but when docking the bigger one on the top I got it docked right after some difficulty as there always is pairing a couple big things together. But after we started moving to go get the rest of the load back at station the physics engine decided that the ship docked on top wasn\'t going to work and decided to put it in another sector (breaking its dock of course).