Turret Docking Module antics

Blakpik

Angler
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Okay, right, so I am trying to make a little warship, and I am trying give it some little turrets. I go to extend the field for the docking. But I can only extend it on one axis. No matter the configuration of the enhancer blocks. My friend said that he had no such issue so I was starting to think that it was just me. But when I showed him the screencaps he said he couldn't see the issue. What is going on guys? Are these just docking module antics at work? is it a bug? Or is it just me being stupid?

Reaction score
    its no glitch, you just have to add your second axis line onto the original axis line NOT the module again becasue this just resets it

----------------------------------------

Happy To Help

Blakpik

Angler
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    I like the bit where it didn\'t put the god damn pictures into the thing. Looks like I am gonna have to do this the long way. I also like the bit where my Internet was going so slowly that I had to wait for ages for the picture to upload to deviantART just so I could put a URL here and put in the screencaps.

http://th04.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2014/046/c/4/docking_antics_by_blakpik-d76jxak.png

Reaction score
    I think Lemons had the answer. Have you tried making an L? Instead of a +? You only really need to extend in one direction from the module, and then go left or right and up or down, in a chain. You don\'t really need to put any coming from other sides of the module, this will also save on enhancers.

NeonSturm

StormMaker
    Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    All enhancers need to be in the same grid.

Putting the docking module in the joint of a 3D+ or 2D+ will disrupt the continuousness of a grid.

Reaction score
    Also bear in mind they don\'t need to be physically in proximity to the docking module, only connected with V