Turret bugs

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    At the moment I have a 20 block long turret connected to a single turret docking block, well outside of the green box. I've only found two directions to expand the turret that gives the "IT'S TOO BIG, I'M UNDOCKING IT" error.

Also having trouble attacking things with turrets, the "attack selected target" option doesn't work for me. I tried changing targets rapidly and I finally got them to attack a shop, but then they wouldn't stop shooting even if I changed targets, so I had to get out and turn off the A.I. manually.

The attack anything option also only seems to work for pirates for me.

Reaction score
    \"Attack anything\" means \"Attack anything hostile\". Thus it won\'t attack faction less ships or neutral NPCs. (For factions you can activate \"declare war on hostile action\" which makes turrets fire on enemies as soon as they attack you)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Ah, so say my friend and I are not in any factions. The \"Attack anything\" option will only attack him if he shoots me first?

Do you know if it will continue attacking him after he dies and respawns?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I\'m building a ship in single player, and I was testing my turrets against a pirate space station. AI set to active/turret/attack anything. the computers are bound to the AMCs, but the turrets just track the target without firing. I thought maybe it had to do with range, but I got close to the enemy turrets and it made no difference. am I doing something wrong, or is it a bug?