Turret bug with new patch

Reaction score
    Not sure if this if from the new patch or not but any turret I load in and cnnect to a ship wont work, I have the AI set correctly and I have tryed undocking and redocking even resetting the AI systems and nothing is working, if any one know how to fix it that would be awesome

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    The bug appeared after the patch, effecting all docking blocks. A way to temporrarly fix it is to remove the docking block and putting it back in, however things docked to it will \'derp\' out when you restart. Hopefully the bug will be fixed soon.

Reaction score
    I did do that when I noticed the turrets docked upsidedown but they just flip bck over every time you come with in render distance of the ship again

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Currently my turrets will not fire on pirates. I have yet to test if they will fire on a player enemy (warring faction).

Reaction score
    any turret I have loaded/created post update will not fire on enemys

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    I am having the same issue with left/right turrets not working/resetting to an upsidedown orientation, I have removed the modules, replaced them, replaced the turrets, everything, and still no fix.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    There are many posts comming up with the same topic, just give it some time, probably get fixed next patch.