Turret AI

Reaction score
    Is it just me or did turret AI get significantly more deadly?

I have four medium turrets, drew up close to a pirate station, and they destroyed all the pirate turrets before the station even loaded.

Reaction score
    • Councillor 3 Gold
    • Wired for Logic
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Yes turrets had their accuracy buffed to I think 100% and are now extremely deadly. I\'m kind of afraid to do any combat trials as any turret is essentially a core drill now, they were pathetic before but now they seem to be a little OP but I trust a happy medium will be found.

Reaction score
    Well, I think pirate stations are gonna get pretty interesting pretty quickly. And my base\'s 5 medium turrets shall shred every pirate that gets close. Thanks Schema for making turrets better, maybe reduce accuracy to 75% so that there is a small drawback to turrets.

Reaction score
    Yeah they definitely need to be toned down a bit, made combat extremely boring atm.

I actually liked it the way it was before, I thought they were powerful enough, but I guess that\'s just me. But right now it\'s way overboard.

Reaction score
    Oh wow loving these turrets now I can use missile turrets viably.

The ai is better in general, meaning tha my fighter-bombers are finally landing missiles correctly.

Next stop, make ai config select block you want mine, and make the ai mine that block.