Turian Federation -RECRUITING-

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Welcome Native7

Since I had to make a post, Ill give a bit of a progress update on our two main WIP. First, skamos and I have been very busy lately in irl, so work on our stuff has decreased tremendously. Hopefully by the end of this next week will both have some more free time.

Hiemdallr (destiny ascension)- Due to most of the ship being a giant gaping hole, we cant fit as many large and actually useful ships into it as we initially would have liked :( The hull is like >95% done, the interior is about 50%. No systems are in place. since the main amount of work left, and done since the the last picture is all interior, no pictures.

Tyr (Quarian heavy crusier)- Once again, hull is >95% done, nothing looks different from last post. Has a name now.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen
    • IGN- Idiotplaysgames

• Why you want to join- Bring multiple years of faction political experience to the Turian Federation, and to further this cause. I see this faction doing well, even though I know nothing about mass effect XD.

• What you enjoy most in Starmade- Big ships :)

• An approximation on how long you've been playing Starmade- 1 year, 7 months

• Any previous factions- New Galactic Empire (diminished, leader) Rebel Alliance (diminished, co-leader), DFN (re-organized, Senator), NFD (Logic Expert, Political Analyst)

• What position(s) would you prefer- Higher Ranking Politician
    -Thanks-