Turian Federation -RECRUITING-

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Not to sure what TS is, Team speak? both me and skamos couldn't figure it out lol.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    I like your ships :) keep up the good work and may the recruitment force be with you.

Ithirahad

Arana'Aethi
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Wow. That looks amazing o_O

...Have fun actually getting one ingame, though.

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Wll at least its only grey hull, and we are planning to wait till crafting balances are hopefully taken care of
    Is it grey standard hull, I may be able to help, pm me if interested

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Thanks, although I just can't imagine a Krogan saying "blossom" lol

jorgekorke

bottom text
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    I wish you luck on getting the blocks required to spawn that on the server :p

I've found this some days ago, but since I'm not big on turian designs (they are just too... similar from each other... ), you might find that useful for future builds and classes :

Reaction score
    The Odium Pact will help you guys get the ship on the server and provide protection, under our new beginnings protectorate. No strings or alliances required. We like fostering new factions so that they can grow stronger ....unless they violate what we stand for then.....well I'm sure you know what happens next.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    I wish you luck on getting the blocks required to spawn that on the server :p

I've found this some days ago, but since I'm not big on turian designs (they are just too... similar from each other... ), you might find that useful for future builds and classes :

Ya, I agree they all do look quite similar to one another so we probably not going to touch their designs for quite awhile. We actually used this picture to get an idea of how we wanted to build the Nidhogg

Didn't come out that similar, but you get the idea of it anyways. we learnt a lot from building this ship, and we are planning on coming back once we finish our other WIP to touch it up.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    In light of an invitation for the Turian Federation to join the Odium Pact and some negativity towards this suggestion, we will be leaving the issue and revisiting it in a week. Hopefully a reasonable solution will be reached and tensions will be lowered.

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Regardless the situation or decision I will be supply you with some materials and resources as I said I will in our previous messages. I hope tensions will be much lowered and you can make the best possible choice for your faction.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Well, I might have to take you up on that particular offer then, as for the rest, I agree.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Welcome Fireshock
    [DOUBLEPOST=1419837613,1419837436][/DOUBLEPOST]For the past three days my Internet was down, so I took all the free time I had to build this turret

-Fafnir-