Turian Federation -RECRUITING-

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Welcome to the Turian Federation faction page
    We are a faction based on the ElwynEternity server dedicated to expansionism through economic and military means and are currently looking for members to join us so we can grow in power and influence. The Turian Federation is co-lead by both me (Zie77) and skamos. Our ships have been based of Mass Effect designs, but are changed in certain ways to make it our own.

The Nidhogg
    Cruiser class combat ship
    Mass-103912.9

(Based on the Turian dreadnought)

Muninn (Huginn)
    Scout ship
    Mass-110.6
    (not based on anything, somewhat inspired by Turian designs, somewhat)

WIP
    Dreadnought

(Based on Quarian Heavy cruiser)

WIP
    Carrier
    (based of the Asari's Destiny Ascension)

Fafnir
    Mass-15106.9

(Loosely related to some cannons you see on Tuchanka)

Faction relations

Allies-
    The Aethi Imperium

Enemies-

Rules
    1. Don't attack other faction's members unprovoked and without approval from a Tier 4 or higher member.​
    2. Listen to Zie77 and skamos's commands, we know whats going on and have the collectives best interests in mind.
    3. Read these rules, say the number of rules listed in your application.
    4. Be mature, don't be a dick, etc.
    5. Don't use ship blueprints that are not apart of the Turian Federations or your own while working towards one of our objectives, we take pride in what we've endeavored to create.
    Current members
    The Mass Effect Turians follow a 27 tier class system were 1 is a civilian and 27 is a Primarch, since 27 tiers in a Starmade Faction would be ridiculous, we have a 5 tier system. Every member is categorized into one of three groups, though being in that group doesn't mean that you can only perform the tasks set that each group is responsible for.

Worker- Mines asteroids, buys and sells goods at shops, and refines resources through factories to
    fulfill blueprint requirements.

Builder- Helps in the creation of fleet ships (you have to demonstrate your skill to do this, skamos and I are quite an*l about our ships), builds up our home base defenses, creates turrets, performs ship repairs and creates outposts were needed.

Pilot- Uses fleet ships in combat, the higher the rank, the bigger the ship you are entrusted with. when not combating our enemies, pilots hunt down pirates to reduce there threat and to obtain large amounts of usable resources for the Turian Federation.

Primarch-
    Zie77
    skamos

Tier 4-

Tier 3-

Tier 2-
    flames1122 - Worker
    Fireshock- Builder

Tier 1-
    JoshuaBlock- NA
    NightfireTheVoidwalker- NA

russweis- Builder
    Native7-Pilot

If you are at all interested in joining us, feel free to fill out the below information and either pm it to me or skamos, or post the application below.

Application

• IGN-

• Why you want to join-

• What you enjoy most in Starmade-

• An approximation on how long you've been playing Starmade-

• Any previous factions-

• What position(s) would you prefer-
    -Thanks-

Last edited:

Nauvran

Cake Build Server Official Button Presser
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    I wish you good luck with the mass effect inspired faction, Zie77
    I hope it will turn out good for you and that we might be allied or enemies one day :)

Last edited by a moderator:
    Reactions: MossyStone48

MossyStone48

Cmdr Deathmark
    Reaction score
    I know there a lot of ME fans around. Maybe you should check the community content for ME inspired craft. You'd have fleet assets ready made and just needing some tweaking. Good luck to you.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    I wish you good luck with the mass effect inspired faction, Zie77
    I hope it will turn out good for you and that we might be allied or enemies one day :)
    Thanks for the encouragement!
    Either one sounds fun to me :p , although I don't think i'd stand to much of a chance at this point lol. Besides, if you have spent hours building a ship, why wouldn't want to blow someone up with it every once and a while xD
    [DOUBLEPOST=1418265041,1418263380][/DOUBLEPOST]
    I know there a lot of ME fans around. Maybe you should check the community content for ME inspired craft. You'd have fleet assets ready made and just needing some tweaking. Good luck to you.
    I suppose it wont hurt to see whats out there, I already know of some, but for me and skamos 3/4 of the fun is in building the ship, while the last 1/4 is in using that ship. I'll admit we kinda suck at building fighters, so ill guess I'll see whats there for those, but we do intend to have built a full fleet of ME based ships and have in fact planned rough estimates for at least seven more ships and what they would add to our fleet (mostly just bigger booms).

Reaction score
    Thanks for the encouragement!
    Either one sounds fun to me :p , although I don't think i'd stand to much of a chance at this point lol. Besides, if you have spent hours building a ship, why wouldn't want to blow someone up with it every once and a while xD
    [DOUBLEPOST=1418265041,1418263380][/DOUBLEPOST]
    I suppose it wont hurt to see whats out there, I already know of some, but for me and skamos 3/4 of the fun is in building the ship, while the last 1/4 is in using that ship. I'll admit we kinda suck at building fighters, so ill guess I'll see whats there for those, but we do intend to have built a full fleet of ME based ships and have in fact planned rough estimates for at least seven more ships and what they would add to our fleet (mostly just bigger booms).
    Yeah, I think inspiration from other ships is fine, however I take pride in building these ships on our own. To keep our faction unique and original compared to other factions is one of our main priorities.

Reaction score
    So who's the Primarch?? :P
    Wow , don't think the Asari will be happy about you having the Ascension!
    Sry, Huge ME fan here !

Good luck to you and welcome to the faction forums! Just gimme a PM if you wanna do some inter-faction stuff with NFD! We love to host some new events!

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    So who's the Primarch?? :p
    Sry, Huge ME fan here !

Good luck to you and welcome to the faction forums! Just gimme a PM if you wanna do some inter-faction stuff with NFD! We love to host some new events!
    I guess were co-Primarchs?, I have a feeling thats not a thing lol. And were definitely not limiting ourselves to Turian ships, after we finish up the scaled down Destiny Ascension, we got a scaled up Quarian heavy-cruiser planned out that were both exited to start.

It be pretty cool to do something with the NFD,I don't know what we'd do, but it would be cool xD

Reaction score
    So who's the Primarch?? :p
    Sry, Huge ME fan here !

Being on hull duty the WIP Gives me such a headache... the wedges. Finished the wedging today. but yeah we are huge ME fans too :p If you couldnt tell

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Gj on finishing the wedging!
    Hopefully ill be able to finish majority of the interior tomorrow then.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    New WIP ship based on a Quarian heavy cruiser

Currently 1010m long, will update as we progress .

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Progress
    The Asari based ship's hull is almost completed, interior just needs work.
    The hull on our latest WIP-

Last edited:
    Reactions: Nauvran
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    • IGN- russweis.

• Why you want to join-to find people to hang out with and build ships and blow stuff up.

• What you enjoy most in Starmade-building sci-fy ships and blowing stuff up.

• An approximation on how long you've been playing Starmade-3-4 weeks of online time. got the game 8 months ago.

• Any previous factions-Alliance Armada.

Ithirahad

Arana'Aethi
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Progress
    The Asari based ship's hull is almost completed, interior just needs work.
    The hull on our latest WIP-
    That's a big doughnut hole. Reminds me of Incap's(?) Tartaran Empire ships. A bit too much.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Accepted russweis. Welcome.
    Edit: Completly forgot about my rule -_- Fail. oh well, to late now lol.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1418871326,1418871037][/DOUBLEPOST]
    That's a big doughnut hole. Reminds me of Incap's(?) Tartaran Empire ships. A bit too much.
    Lol, ya. Know what you mean . Blame the Quarians, their the ones who decided it would be a great idea to put a big whole in all their ships

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    Yeah it is a large hole, but currently the space available is good either way, Ive got quite a bit of hull work to do still