Trouble with "Carrier Recall"

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    I am having a hard time getting my carrier recall command to work correctly. Here is what i am dealing with:

i have a new carrier ship, and have installed the new rails. I then add one of my drones to one of the pickup rails. I then add that drone to the fleet. I put the fleet in "Formation". Then I give the "carrier recall" command. My drone does not go toward the pickup rail. Instead it makes a charge to my flagship's shipcore.

I have made sure the pick rail is more the 20 meters from the ship, and i have also made sure the pickup rail was on and powered.

I have run out of ideas, and have come here to the forums to request some help in this matter.

anyone else having this problem?

StormWing0

Leads the Storm
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    The ships have to be flown manually onto the docking points the first time. I've seen some people do this with racks and launch the ships at the pickup points as well but the first landing on the carrier can't be done by the AI. Same thing happens if you move the pickup point.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    I did that, i even went back and wiped the pickup point, and then manually did it again. Still the problem does not seem to go away.