Triple Diamond Industrial Shipyards

Reaction score
    Excellent work! Most impressive. Please destroy as many Nocturnes as you\'d like as this meshes well with our \"No refunds\" policy.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    nice work!

although at least one big ship made of hardened hull would be nice.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    The ships with hardened hulls will come in a later line. Carcharadon is our budget series.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Nice ! I like the rear part of the destroyer, the engines and both of these turrets are great!

The transporter is also cool :)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    This is a possibility. The current flagship for the Carcharadon line is in the works, but isn\'t based on the Megalodon. We\'ll see later on.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    I figure I\'d better make good on my promise for a dedicated assault frigate, so here we go. Presenting the Whitetip\'s new companion, the Ragged Tooth.

TD-C-12 Ragged Tooth Class Frigate

Here she is, the second official fleet vessel in the Carchardon series. The Ragged Tooth uses the same paint scheme and turrets as her larger cousin, and is intended to operate in support of the Whitetip. The Ragged\'s primary firepower is her large, nose-mounted, rapid fire cannon, providing significant sustained damage to cut through smaller ships and keep larger ones reeling. She lacks manuverability for dodging , but ideally should let larger ships take the brunt of the enemy fire.

Length: 120m

Height: 26m

Width: 46m

Mass: 2239.5

Armament: 8 turrets (2 AMC), 1 nose-mounted AMC

Shields: 235628.0 (5795 s/sec)

Power: 27678.0 (904507.8 e/sec)

Thrust: 2512.4

Here is a showcase of the Ragged\'s engines and TDIS diamond logo on the tail.

The power coils for the primary cannon can be seen here through a viewport on the bridge. This weapon spits death faster than any other single weapon in the TDIS arsenal.

The interior of the Ragged Tooth is typically spartan. Here you can see the primary access corridor and LavaCore reactor. Crew accomodations featuring storage, TDIS standard cots, and complimentary foliage are also included.

Reaction score
    Im a big fan of the shark/fish theme btw :) I\'d love to see if you could incorporate other animal families like birds of prey or what would be cool to add are whales. Like a MASSIVE blue whale based carrier type craft or something... i know That\'s the second big build ice suggested lol. It was the first thing that came to mind

Reaction score
    AKA The Tyrannosaurus Rex? That\'s basically a land-shark, right?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    I\'m glad you enjoy the organic theme, it\'s been fun to put these ships together! I have ideas about working with other animal families later on, but I also wanna try some other styles. Whales definetly sound appealing, and I have ideas about large carriers, but I\'m still working out the kinks in my design technique. :P Raptors are also a definite possibility.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    If I was going to do something along those lines, it would be a bear-shark-ship. ;)

No actually the largest ship I have definite plans for in this series is a Tiger Shark based cruiser. It\'s my favorite carnivorous fish.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    What with the Whitetip and Ragged Tooth providing a new face for the Carchardon line, I figured a set of newer fighters and small combat vessels was in order. Behold, three diminutive yet possibly useful fleet vessels:

TD-C-13 Roughskin Class Gunship

As you can see, the Roughskin is a fairly standard re-tooling of the Bramble to change her role from transport to gunship. The crew compartment has been replaced with a combination of shield and power generators, and the primary cannon has been greatly expanded and overcharded, allowing the Roughskin to provide much more effective fire support than her sister class.

Length: 25m

Height: 7m

Width: 20m

Mass: 100.1

Armament: 1 nose-mounted AMC

Shields: 18183.0 (916 s/sec)

Power: 20000.0 (7357.5 e/sec)

Thrust: 73.2

TD-C-14 Dogfish Class Combat Fighter

Designed to provide a more generic carrier fighter to compliment the Remora, the Dogfish is a solid craft that doesn\'t excell in any particular aspect, but doesn\'t have any glaring weaknesses either. A single fast-firing AMC provides solid firepower, while a pair of thrusters give her manuverability and acceleration.comparable to the Remora.

Length: 23m

Height: 7m

Width: 8m

Mass: 35.4

Armament: 1 nose-mounted AMC

Shields: 5541.0 (389 s/sec)

Power: 20000.0 (2622.7 e/sec)

Thrust: 53.5

TD-C-15 Nurse Class Assault Ship

The Nurse is a small combat vessel slightly too tiny to be considered a corvette by Triple Diamond\'s convoluted classification system. She features powerful shields, respectable speed, and a fairly impressive armament, allowing it to effectively chase down fighters, duel with corvettes, and piss off capital ships. She has a very limited interior, however, so if you plan on going it alone we suggest taking a Ragged Tooth or one of our corvette offerings. Despite her limitaitons, the Nurse excells when fielded in support of larger fleet vessels, allowing the Raggeys and Whitetips to focus on capital ships without having to worry about pesky fighters and corvettes.

Length: 48m

Height: 11m

Width: 20m

Mass: 241.5

Armament: 2 nose-mounted AMC, 1 dorsal-mounted AMC

Shields: 30636.0 (1334 s/sec)

Power: 20000.0 (54812.9 e/sec)

Thrust: 303.5

Reaction score
    I think your ships are getting better. Id like to see the mako and bull class corvettes re-painted with the new TD tradenark color scheme!

Reaction score
    Cool :) cant wait to see it! No hammerhead or greatwhite? :/

Reaction score
    Growing up my favorite shark was the Thresher for it\'s long, rapier-like tail fin.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    I think I might just go back and update some of my earlier hulls. The Mako and Bull could use a refit. The Skate and Stingray might get some attention as well, but they\'re definetly second line warships. They might keep the current paint scheme as militia units, we\'ll see.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hammerhead is on the drawing board. Great White is possible, but I\'ve never been a huge fan. It\'s more likely I\'d go with other large predators.