Trilix Shadow-Class Dreadnaught

Darkkon

The Harlequin Builder
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    All right everyone. I have been theorizing and planning and researching and more planning and it's gotten to the point where if I didn't properly start this thing I would never get it done.

So I give to you the very first few steps towards the creation of the Trilix. A Titan with a punch.

Reaction score
    Good luck to both your determination and your computer (But mostly to your poor computer who has no idea what you have in mind and whats coming :p) !

I'm way to OCD when it comes to small details, and between that and my gaming time, if I started a 2 km ship now, I won't be done for the next 10 years or so :p

Darkkon

The Harlequin Builder
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Good luck to both your determination and your computer (But mostly to your poor computer who has no idea what you have in mind and whats coming :p) !

I'm way to OCD when it comes to small details, and between that and my gaming time, if I started a 2 km ship now, I won't be done for the next 10 years or so :p
    Heh in a way this thread is supposed to do just that, keep me working on it somewhat consistently. I see it as a promise to the starmade community that I will work on this ship, that I won't just work for a few months then let the thread fade to obscurity. As far as my comp goes, it's fairly beastly (though it IS a laptop so....) im not entirely worried, although i do anticipate major frame rate issues as it nears completion.

Reactions: Tamren Shade

jayman38

Precentor-Primus, pro-tempore
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Just goes to show: civilization is fundamentally dependent upon pipes.

Reaction score
    I've also been working on a design for a Superweapon..... I thinks I mentioned it in Dannage's thread.

Darkkon

The Harlequin Builder
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Sorry for the lack of updates recently. Had a rather interesting weekend (not really in the good way) I will make some progress this week though and put up some new pics.

Darkkon

The Harlequin Builder
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Okay small update. First off, an apology. I have been insanely busy between school and job searching. Not likely to calm down either but things do seem to have fallen into a nice clean schedule. The bigger problem is that I am currently having some driver issues with Starmade so it might be a little bit before I can resume work on this project. No, I am not dropping the project. Just might take me a little bit before I can put in any more progress.

Darkkon

The Harlequin Builder
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Alright its been quite a while guys and I apologize for my silence. I have been keeping up with the updates to Starmade and thus far, I have been waiting for some things to settle down a bit, primarily power systems. From what I hear they will be publishing the new power proposal fairly soon so hopefully I can continue work then. The hull is coming along, although I don't currently have any pictures to show for it.

On a side note, I take back my earlier statement about my computer handling the size of the ship well. I am starting to lose frames just upon completion of the main barrel.....this should prove interesting and things continue.