TREKMADE SERVER

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    Welcome to the TrekMade discussion page this page is meant to inform people about the server and to make the server gain popularity!

Check out our website: www.trekmade.webs.com

This server is listed on the official star made server list:https://starmade-servers.com/server/1059/.

IP: 198.24.175.18:25685

Current status of the server:
    -Spawn is being built
    - Main factions are being created
    So far the main factions are:
    -Federation
    - Cardassian Empire
    -Communist Empire
    Join now to make your faction! The sooner you make it the bigger chance it will have of becoming one of the large and core factions of the server!

Features of the server:
    -Active Admins!
    -Active Factions!
    -RP not required!
    -Great uptime!
    -Protected Sawn!
    -Ground pvp arena at spawn (If you win in pvp matches you get materials)!
    -Race track Near spawn (If you win races you get credits)!
    -Faction wars (Most factions are at war)!
    -Hunger games style arena (Last person standing wins credits and 1 free ship of his or her choice)!
    -We plan on having organized fleet battles in the future!
    -There are some people on the server with bounties on their heads that if you catch you will get a reward in credits or resources!

PLEASE TELL YOUR FRIENDS ABOUT THIS SERVER!
    Screen Shot 2015-03-22 at 10.27.36 AM.png

Last edited:
    Reactions: Mr. Klingon

Ithirahad

Arana'Aethi
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Stopped reading at "Communist Empire." Why do we need this? The United Federation of Planets is close enough already... Also, do the Cardassians have any ships yet? I have been wanting to see a well-made Galor-class in this game since I got here.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    Stopped reading at "Communist Empire." Why do we need this? The United Federation of Planets is close enough already... Also, do the Cardassians have any ships yet? I have been wanting to see a well-made Galor-class in this game since I got here.
    Yeah we do have a Galor class shell on the server if you're interested, I just listed one of the main factions on the server i wasn't the one who named it the "communist empire" but i do agree that they could have come up with a better name

Reaction score
    Fun server! Totally worth your time! The new star trek themed factions are really cool! The admins are active too!