Recognized Transporter unlisted in Stealthmode

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Wired for Logic
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    your transporter should not be visible / listed while in stealthmode (radarjammed and cloaked) still being able to send you but while stealthed not listed as possible destination.
    Wether transporting should cancel the cloaking is another issue, i'd like to see solved by a config setting.

Reactions: stowbag

nightrune

Wizard/Developer/Project Manager
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Thinking Positive
    It should definitely be a setting, but there is one more issue before you transport out. A ship decloaks when you leave it.

Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    It should definitely be a setting, but there is one more issue before you transport out. A ship decloaks when you leave it.
    ok given the crew transports out and the pilot stays in the core...

Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    the player which tested it transported over from a public transporter and then was trapped in a (for him) invisible ship... i am guessing that is the least wanted outcome so you guys better have a look into the entire thematic.

Reaction score
    • Councillor 3 Gold
    • Wired for Logic
    • Top Forum Contributor
    the player which tested it transported over from a public transporter and then was trapped in a (for him) invisible ship... i am guessing that is the least wanted outcome so you guys better have a look into the entire thematic.
    That means the transporter on the receiving ship had to be public as well... Sounds like a fun troll. Fly around in a clocked ship with a teleporter labeled "Free Candy"

Criss

Social Media Director
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Video Genius
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    As borst said, seems reasonable. I will make sure this is archived for us to get back to when we can.

Reactions: ToasterBorst