Transparent blocks and then 'Transparent' blocks...

Master_Artificer

Press F to pay respects
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Thinking Positive

(when plex door wedge is removed it is fine)
    First question is, Why does it only happen to the left side, and not the right side?

And second question is, is this glitch solvable? Is putting a technically transparent and sometimes passable block next to another block with the same properties a good idea?

Reactions: BJammin

BJammin

Part-Time Eldritch Abomination
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    I've noticed a similar thing happening when slab blocks are placed next to equal-sized slab doors. I'd imagine it's just some bug with how certain elements in the game are rendered.

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    It's unintended culling. This will probably some time down the line finally get squashed...

Mean time though....

I've noticed a similar thing happening when slab blocks are placed next to equal-sized slab doors. I'd imagine it's just some bug with how certain elements in the game are rendered.
    Just make the slab doors one block smaller. Same goes for clear slabs culling same sized opaque slabs touching faces.

BJammin

Part-Time Eldritch Abomination
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    It's unintended culling. This will probably some time down the line finally get squashed...

Mean time though....

Just make the slab doors one block smaller. Same goes for clear slabs culling same sized opaque slabs touching faces.
    Oh yes, I'm very well aware of this. I was simply pointing out another instance of the issue for the OP.