trading

do you think there should be a shopping centers in the universe where you build shops and trade

• yes

Votes: 2 40.0%
    • no

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters
    I think there should be a trading sector with a large station.
    where you can only use your gun and if you attack someone there police will be after you until you leave the sector. if ypu kill someone any trading sector you go to the police will be after you.
    At the trading station they will be a bank to store your money and you can hire shops there to sell things.
    the station should have a warpgate and docking places to dock.
    this will improve trading with people and make it easier

Last edited by a moderator:
    Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Thinking Positive
    This can be implemented per server. Ideas of gameplay vary per server. I, for example, play on an RP server. We had been trying to implement a bank, limit some items, and simulate trade, but as of now we are mostly focusing on balancing everything already there first.

But my server aside, this shouldn't be a game feature. Just a little thing servers can implement for their own.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    You know there is shop block already, right?

players can set-up their own shops, and its only servers settings to make certain zone protected and have shop centre there.
    This and the fact there is nothing to trade for now.

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    You know there is shop block already, right?

players can set-up their own shops, and its only servers settings to make certain zone protected and have shop centre there.
    This and the fact there is nothing to trade for now.
    Yes, player run shops. He is talking about a big, ready spawning station that is always in the same place and would be the centre of commerce for each server.

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    Well, That does seem more like a -Server- thing more then it should be a game thing :p
    And you can build a station around a Shop, So you can have a Sprawling multi-plex and then at its core have the Trading hub (The actual shop).
    Admins can use the restock command to make sure it doesnt go Dry, and as for wandering NPCs... set up a Admin faction and make them set the NPCs to wait there (they should all attack the same target if attacked then, I think?)

Its just one of those things you can already do, with a little Creativity~