Tractor Beam.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Right I had a great idea while reading around. I have two sugjestions.

1#Have a tractor beam that can only taget unmaned/unfactioned ships and be able to tow them away. This should use a fairly large amount of power to prevent people from abusing it. And possibley asteroids.

2#Have a aggresive tractor beam. Thats able to tractor beam any ships aslong as there shields are down. Your ship would have to move slow with the tractor beam. If you could go top speed with a tractor beam on someones ship that would be fairly bad. Also, the tractor would ethier have to be used when your own shields are down. Or make it easily disableable.

The second idea only problem is the tractor beams being exploited thats the only problem I see.

Sio

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I think it would be funny to play with tractorbeams and build something like a giant mouth that \"eats\" you :)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I think that the tractor beam should be like forced docking (this would be usefulll when people can have weapons) your docking area would have to be large enough to hold what you are trying to dock. This would allow for some intresting infantry, and ship fights.

Reaction score
    for boarding to be interesting every ship should have a decent interior, however, there\'s nothing to promote that so far, something that might make interiors less penalizing is giving modules groups mandatory shapes, so if you try to fit everything together you got some unused space, which you could turn into some corridors/living quarters then