Tractor Beam Weapon/Computer and Pulsator

Reaction score
    Yes i think is good for some reason :

1) for landing planetary turret ( when they havn't power source and engine ), that allow to build more little turret just shield hull and weapon system on it

2) take a damaged heavy ship ( or other ) for come back on a base for repaired

3) can used in combat for stop enemy engine ( that allow the possibility to focus ( in multi ? ) a heavy ship and down it more easily )

4) can't tract a ship under controled by AI/Human that just shutdown the engine

5) Tractor beam required a lot of power and work like the salvage canon ( not in x y z same as missile )

6) And the tractor beam can be "stoped" by the pulsator

Now for the Pulsator, i just use it in single for test but i don't really know how it work so :

1) With the Pulsator i said above, he can stop the Tractor Beam canon

2) Possibility to make it like the "silent" spell on MMO, with objective isn't to inflict damage but "silent" the enemy ship, that shut down all computer with a cooldown like 0.5sec/block if you make a canon with 10 block it shutdown your ship for 5 sec.

3) i know the pulsator use the same system of missile ( X Y Z value ) so keep that and make it like an EMP ? ( if inflict damage modifie for just little damage )

4) possibility to make a protection from emp like a computer who take the charge for the ship ( and it be destroy or get a LONG cooldown before he can stop another emp )

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    I\'m sorry, but I can\'t understand what you are saying. I ask this respectfully; do you natively speak a language other than English?

And yes, the idea of a tractor beam is an interesting one. Pulsators are already in the game.

Reaction score
    Oh yes sorry i\'m french my english isn\'t great ...

Where you don\'t understand ? for i try to explain you with other/better words ^^, and yes i know for the pulsator it\'s because he are ingame i just try to \"upgrade\" it with more utility

Reaction score
    Tell me your idea in french, jsuis québecois :p pi je comprend pas se que ta ecrit en anglais lol :P

mais stu genre un lazer qui tire un vaisseau comme un remorqueur?

car on pourrais faire des vaisseau remorqueur qui tire des vaisseau

mettons ta une tourelle qui a pas de moteur..

bah pour la deplacer tu peu prendre un vaisseau avec des tractor block pour \"l\'attacher\" et le tirer..

ou si ya un vaisseau a la derive on peu le tirer mais plus il est gros plus le remorqueur doit avoir des moteur puissant.. et une corde de tractor puissant pour le tirer.. sans que la corde brise..?