TPT

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Tainium Production & Transport wishes to make the following announcement:

We are aware of the rumors surrounding our Yellow-Tainium production capacity - namely, that it is unable to meet the recently increased demand due to some newer ship designs using this material in large amounts.

We felt it was necessary to present you with a few images showing our obviously capable supply transport division in action, delivering our oviously vast supplies of Yellow-Tainium.

--------------------------

Some views of our SFL (Space Forklift) units in action, loading one of our TITS (Tainium Industrial Transport Ship) haulers:

Empty SFL heading back for more YT:

Full SFL heading for the TITS loading zone:

Two SFL units in the process of loading a TITS hauler:

Loading continues - Note the full TITS hauler leaving in the background:

-------------------------------

And if you're still worried, we'll let you in on a trade secret - some of the YT we sell is actually Tainium of various other colors, just with yellow paint applied - so even if we run low on YT, we'll just send a few of our AI paintships out to repaint some of our stock, and sell it at a discount.

Reaction score
    Our shipyards and Yellowtanium storage Containers were recently raided by unknown ships claiming to be part of a Pirate group called Ragnarok. They were armed with fast and powerful fighters and corvettes. Our newest ship under construction and fitted with borrowed turrents was caught in dry dock and captured as well.

Here are some visuals of these dangerous new pirates

Reaction score
    We\'re super excited about in the seemingly inexhaustable Yellowtanium Deposits, but less excited about pirate raiders. We\'ll swap ya a few pallets of gunships at Nearly Free Prices.

Gasboy

BLRP
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    • Purchased!
    So yellow hull is yellowtanium. Just like greytanium, bluetanium and so on.

Reaction score
    Exactly right Gasboy...

Were also happy to accept the gunships fro our friends at VFW, were put them patrolling our shipyard and new stores of components.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    TPT maintenance crews loaded some power/shield generation units onto an SFL, and then welded a few weapons on it.

Our convoys will be well protected against pirates.

Also we need a new target ship:

Main gun stats:

Ship stats:

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    This ship is a specially modified TITS hauler, designed to drain the resources from asteroids and planets, depositing them in the rear cargo hold, which is designed for rapid unloading through the rear dump doors.

We at TPT use this ship mainly to acquire the raw shitanium ore which we transform into bullshitainium (often referred to by it\'s more commonly-known name, Tainium) hull plating by placing it under high pressure and subjecting it to a high-temp gas treatment.

We collect this gas during the speeches of various political figures on planets throughout the galaxy, but it\'s re-heated form is only capable of creating regular hull plating.

For the creation of true Bullshitanium, we require the services of our own home-grown hot-air artists, who are only capable of providing the necessary heat and volume during their early years (age 15-30), and at that only in groups of 10 or more.

Many of these fine upstanding individuals have gone on to pursue highly successful careers in politics throughout the known universe after their retirement from TPT, and we like to think that their experience early in life on our Tainium production line is a key factor in their later successes.

The images:

(Side note: Should it worry me that the spell checker on this forum wants me to change \"Tainum\" to \"Stalinism\"?)

Reaction score
    This explains so much about our universe.

(No. No, I think Stalinism\'s \'bout right.)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    I\'m sorry but I\'m a beginner and I want to know you get those blocks we produce ourselves, then what do we dream?
    And Naj Kaem server you play.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    I\'m sorry, but I am a beginner and want to know that these blocks are manufactured by ourselves, then what do you do with it?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    That is just me making stuff up to hopefully be amusing.

You can buy these blocks from a store, loot them from a ship or station, or alternatively put down factories and manufacture them yourself from raw materials gathered from asteroids and planets.

Reaction score
    A few of us are just having fun posting about our invented companies and there developments and rivalries. All in good fun tho.