towerbilders teams -a fracton to team with who will and kill all others

Reaction score
    this is a invite only fracton the sever is open for all but not to popular if you wish to join you may but im the leader and i do take part in other fractons so i may be gone for a day or two.

what makes this one so good

1. im implamenting battle tactics that work.

2. we will be just asmuch for fighting and destoying as bilding and creating.

3. not only will we have rulls to prevent lag but we will have a grid of turents to keep frendlys sae and outsiders out side.

4. no rulls on how to make your ships you can do whatever you want for them.

how to join fill out one form and in 5 min - 7 days you will hear back in mesages

-aplacaton's-

1. ign -

2. role - you may have 1-3 (bulder, fighter-big or small-, ops -small groops for fast strikes and runs to get ships away from main fleets-, defence, repare -sits in buldblocks and repars big ships in combat or between combats-, mmg pro's -more or less the ones who will do enything play as eny of the other team jobs we need ops your ops we need fighters your fighter eck.)

3. what tipe of fighters are you -

4.have you ever played in big pvp tipe severs before what tipes or what wee thare names(ips are not nesasary names are fine)-

5. is thare enything else you wish for us to know? -

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    • Master Builder Bronze
    so this is a fracton. how is it different from a faction? or is it a fraction?

Reaction score
    Aslong as it does not come to the UGSC-cov server this is fine.

Reaction score
    no this is a seprate sever that this is on so dont worry about that tho eny covys that deside thay want a day or two to hang with other covys but want to build somthing that look nothing like a covent ship thay can join and do so hear i know how anoying it can be when you want to make a ship useing a patern you have came up with but cant becuse it will go agenst the severs roleplay so im going to this place to make a small fracton to build freely and ungc you may join but keep in mind this sever has nothing to do with the covy/ungc war so it wont be us making covy ships for the most part if at all and we mostlikely wont even talk about the sever we will just hang out and work together if you wish to join just keep all covy/ungc stuff at the other severs

and refirendum this is more for you its difent becuse i grow fast in this game and im alreasy in the 1k credits on this sever and making ships i plan to have alot of pvp haping so if you want to pvp some or just hang out and build something that looks like something other then covy then refirendum feel free to join

and ungc peps if youd rather not hang with us feel free to ask for the ip and make a fracton so you can get away and it will make me happy the peaple were waging war with thare are big but witht the new update um owning them with my scipernizers ships and its reel fun doing so but thare on when i not alot so having some peaple who can make turents and stuff to fight with for the new update will be nice

Reaction score
    dont worry thare funny

http://tinyurl.com/knfqml5 ps your always yeling at me

https://scontent-b-mia.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/1392930_645444915496334_1441997742_n.jpg i have no idea why this made me think of you

http://tinyurl.com/kreep3t this is what i think somethims wehn we fight

https://scontent-b-mia.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc3/419435_111149345708590_1000374960_n.jpg sometimes this is what i think you do when you see me

hope you injoyed the funny photos

Reaction score
    Maaaan i have never laughed so much i my life.

First one, yeah, we kinda stopped now.

Second one, that sounds like me sometimes.

3rd, that was pretty much what happened

and the fourth, Yeah, sometimes i do that.

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    • Master Builder Bronze
    sure. i get to around 3 mil credits in a few hours pretty quickly. though if you\'re suffering builders block, try replacing purple with brown or yellow or red. it might spur you a bit.

Reaction score
    this sever that this fracton is on is a free bild sever so im already \"replacing purple with brown or yellow or red\" and stuff im planitng to make a ship thats a ball with the top back 2 areas a planitary terain with houses and stuff and plex glass with a blast sheeld of corse becuse i like them and bottom back being the sheelds truse and power gen with sticking out engens and the front bottom being wepons and more power and top front being docking and the center back of the top front being a comand area with a part sticking out the middle front as a comand and top middle being a captons room the blueprints i made with my 3d scmatics genarater is already looking promising for the show and tell part with the room in it to make a good fighter out of it the turents will be bottom mostly with one big one top of captons room with 2 big ones on the sides of the comand tihis will be 2000 diamiter round center and the comand and back engens will make lenth wise it nerly 3000 long it will mostlikly be biger but this is me making it is a other program so the in game one will mostlikly be all hull for some time wich if you know me if i do hull ferst its for looks if i do insides its all power

Reaction score
    \'Everytime he talks i feel my brain cells commiting suicide one by one\' - Sir Hammerlock

Reaction score
    LETHALVIP3RZZ this is a form to join my fracton not one to insult me so please if your just hear to insult me find another way please

Reaction score
    staatis update

1 still waiting on the members who are aready in the team to post your aplacatons on just for the record.

2 the facrorys are set up please wait a week tho im not finished seting up the auto crafting part tho and i only have 3 working.

3 im going back to playing on another sever aswell so you will still see me i will try to be on when you are on and on the other sever whne your not

4 a offer to all - join between 11/4/13-11/8/13 and you can get 10000 free credits on the sever -offer may end if more then 20 peples join and is ofcorse a limited time offor and if you leave the fracton within a month your epected to pay the credits back in full upfront-

Reaction score
    towerbuilder... please learn to spell or no one will join your faction. Correct version

status update

One: Still waiting on the members who are already in the team to post your applications on just for the record.

Two: The factory is set up please wait a week though The factory is not finished setting up the auto crafting part though and I only have three working.

Three: I\'m going back to playing on another server as well so you will still see me i will try to be on when you are on and on the other server when your not

4 a offer to all - join between 11/4/13-11/8/13 and you can get 10000 free credits on the sever -offer may end if more then 20 people join and is of course a limited time offer and if you leave the faction within a month your expected to pay the credits back in full upfront-

actual version

staatis update

1 still waiting on the members who are aready in the team to post your aplacatons on just for the record.

2 the facrorys are set up please wait a week tho im not finished seting up the auto crafting part tho and i only have 3 working.

3 im going back to playing on another sever aswell so you will still see me i will try to be on when you are on and on the other sever whne your not

4 a offer to all - join between 11/4/13-11/8/13 and you can get 10000 free credits on the sever -offer may end if more then 20 peples join and is ofcorse a limited time offor and if you leave the fracton within a month your epected to pay the credits back in full upfront-

Reaction score
    If I could like a post, this would be the post. But not just a like. I would like, than unlike just to like again so many fucking times I wouldn\'t be able to count.

Reaction score
    i do try to spell i was never good at it and i do try to work with others

my dog resently died sudenly so im probly not gona be around as much or i might be on more this fracton and sever calms me so i may be on more

Reaction score
    Hopefully you are doing okay? It is always upsetting to lose a pet, particularly if they have become part of the family and have always been there for you as only a dog can be.

As to the spelling for a time I thought you were actually roleplaying a character as you always spelled the same words incorrectly the same way. At first it made me stop and tilt my head, but then I found I would correct other people in my head as I read their posts to the way you would say things. Perhaps it has to do with your clown avatar and my thinking he would have a difficult time enunciating his words. :3

I actually lurked on the forums for a time before making a profile, and in truth made the profile to tell you that I really liked reading your posts and in particularly love how you say \"Fracton\" instead of \"Faction.\" I always hear \"Fraction\" when I read it, and if I ever make a group might include \"Fraction\" in honor of you!

Though after I made the account and typed up that I liked the way you wrote and to remind you not to get disheartened I became quite suddenly shy and embarrassed and deleted it and went back to lurking as I was not sure if such a comment would seem weird... ^^;;

I do sincerely hope you feel better during this time of sadness Towerbilder. :(

Take care~

Reaction score
    indead towerbilder has a long history in menny menny games if you dig deap enuf you will find its a name htats been used for nearly 20 years now or aka how long i have been gameing the name came from a carictor from a comic that me and my frend made.

asfor roleplay along with mispelling that is in a way what it is towerbilders mispelling in the comic was thought up from my the fact that i cant spell somethimes in the comic he was someone who as a kid sufferd alot he never was tought how to spell untill he went to school and by then he had tought hmiself how wich led to his bad gramer and spelling and even in school he was looked down on and the teachers never gave the time to teach him thay were to bissy trying to get him able to pass the big tests and didnt care if he actuly lerned from the eperence or not.

tho he had this start he was good at his own things he was a fast lerner and understanded math well he also was good at computer programing and he sought out chalanges wich led him to overcome inability to even hum a tune withot failing and he lerned to play the gutar and he managed to have a huge vocab that far exeds most.

at the end he never manages to fix his spelling or gramer and in meny ways his story came from facts from my life my parents did try to teach me to spell i just never was able and thay gave up fast wich if thay had continued i might have beter spelling but thay didnt as for my school eperencs teachers never rely tryed to teach just make me past the tests and i only ever had 3 frends all the way to and tru high scool and for most of my school life those frends wernet ever able to stay around so i was one of those peaple who was siting of on my own never with eny frends tho i was alway verry verry smart i was smart in all the ways that no one cares about i was alwas strong headed when i know im right i will fight till the end to prove so and im tall but i dont look as strong as i am so my stuberness got me in lots of fights and most of wich i won in the end tho most peaple tryed to prove me wrong by beating me up and when i was proven right thay always looked dum and alot of times this lead the bullys in the schools to never relly pick on me becuse i was always able to win even if it was simpley by making the bully wind up geting seen by a teacher or a camra wich thay all avoided untill i tricked them into the sigts of one wich kept them back alot so i was never bullyed in school in the end

Reaction score
    im playing on some ftb and minecraft severs alittle more now that my main sever i play on is down and i have found i have neglected the sever this team lives on so im going to get some stuff dun today if i can get in my time to play is cinda not fixed right now i have otherthings to do so

/\\/ i will like to set a standerd for this page

/\\/ = the topic of a sub post or some intoducton

/\\\\/ = edit

/\\\\\\/ = the extra \\ makes it a edit to the last edit

\\\\//\\\\ = a sugeston like a new home or a new ship color

\\\\// = a list of the down sides of a sugeston or something

//\\\\ = a list of the up sides of a sugeston or something

//\\// = when comenting about a other post and you dont feel like puting a qwote you just put the number of the post after this mark

Reaction score
    I personally find your posts quite charming and your desire to work with others commendable. :)

Reaction score
    how i feel sometimes

http://s187.photobucket.com/user/ereshkigal5/media/KeyboardRage.gif.html

pritty shure this is a enermans ender ball

http://s187.photobucket.com/user/ereshkigal5/media/CreepyEye.gif.html