TOS Federation Dreadnought

Reaction score
    Now before I post this I want to make this as plain as I can this ship has been a"WIP" from minecraft to tekkit for a 1 1/2 years you will find it posted on PlanetMinecraft.com the names used Unknown_Soul and that is me and if you want me to prove it I Will!!

USS Federation: http://imgur.com/a/vLUfA#0

Now please don't make a S*&^ storm of this build ether be civilized and comment below and no Hateful
    comments!!

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    isnt this ship from the game star trek tactical assault if not it still looks good and think you could make some of these ships downloadable since i really like some of the ships off planet minecarft but SMedit is too confusing for me to know how to put them in star made since the link only lets you get pictures

Reaction score
    isnt this ship from the game star trek tactical assault if not it still looks good and think you could make some of these ships downloadable since i really like some of the ships off planet minecarft but SMedit is too confusing for me to know how to put them in star made since the link only lets you get pictures
    As I would love too, However if I do put this ship up as a .sment file, people will try to take credit for my build not you but there are some that would just to irritate me.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    ok its just well i am always on the look out for more federation ships and this one reminds me alot of star trek tactical assault and how annoying they were to kill since i have seen your other posts of these ships and what happened but i would love to have some of the ships off planet minecraft

Gasboy

BLRP
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    • Purchased!
    It's one of Franz Joseph's originals. And the focus of at least one Star Trek novel. Well before Star Trek Tactical Assault. :P

Reaction score
    Fron what i can see this looks good.

I have a small question. Is that ship just an empty hull, or is it fully functional?
    Does it have interior?

I always found arming Star Trek ships a little difficult as they do not look that good with turrets and are to big to be used with fixed weapons.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    i think there just hull form what i have seen but it means you can arm them with what ever you want

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen
    I look forward to seeing what you do with the interior of this.

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    Federation class, one of my favorites, very nice. I have been slowly building this in the JJ-verse style for a while now :)

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    It's one of Franz Joseph's originals. And the focus of at least one Star Trek novel. Well before Star Trek Tactical Assault. :p
    well then just wondering what was the federation dreadnoughts class since it would be cool to see one in starmade

Reaction score
    Well now thank you all, to answer some of your questions:
    Rohen asked: I have a small question. Is that ship just an empty hull, or is it fully functional?
    Does it have interior?

Answer: No as of yet it's just a hull I am working on the decks on my down time!

And Rimmer I don't much care for the JJ style, but more power to you if you can make it work!!

Gasboy

BLRP
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    • Purchased!
    well then just wondering what was the federation dreadnoughts class since it would be cool to see one in starmade
    That ship class in the picture is the Federation-class dreadnought. There's an upgraded TMP version of the same name, as well as one called the Etente-class and another called the Star League-class.

Looking at the dreadnought in the Star Trek Tactical Assault game, it looks like a ship found in Jackill's Star Fleet Reference Manual Volume 1. The Hatfield-class command cruiser. That's the closest I could find in looks to the ship in ST: TA.

Reaction score
    well I am going to be opening my server to anyone that wants to play.
    and pm me for more Information.

Dragon2000 as to your request it can't be done due to the fact that
    I am unable to login to Export the ships.

therimmer96

Reaction score
    well I am going to be opening my server to anyone that wants to play.
    and pm me for more Information.

Dragon2000 as to your request it can't be done due to the fact that
    I am unable to login to Export the ships.
    To export a blueprint, go to the catalog manager, select the blueprint you wish to export and press the export button. The .sment file will be placed in starmade/blueprints/exported . This should not require you logging in to do. if you can not do this for some reason (the catalog manager can be quite crashy) go to your blueprints folder, zip the folder of the blueprint, and rename the extension to .sment. Thats all a sment file is, so it should work nicely :)

Reaction score
    Now before I post this I want to make this as plain as I can this ship has been a"WIP" from minecraft to tekkit for a 1 1/2 years you will find it posted on PlanetMinecraft.com the names used Unknown_Soul and that is me and if you want me to prove it I Will!!

USS Federation: http://imgur.com/a/vLUfA#0

Now please don't make a S*&^ storm of this build ether be civilized and comment below and no Hateful
    comments!!
    Can I have?:confused:

Reaction score
    Anoob I will not give it out to anyone that asks like that, that means you just want it to modify it and re-post it as your work I have seen it before!

therimmer96

Reaction score
    Anoob I will not give it out to anyone that asks like that, that means you just want it to modify it and re-post it as your work I have seen it before!

Not everyone is going to steal work, nor does the way they ask for the ship provide a definitive answer to whether they will.