TOS Custom ship

Reaction score
    Well this is one that over the last week I have been working on and just completed it as far as the Hull goes that is I hope to have the Innards done some time in the future.

Custom Class USS Calypso: http://imgur.com/a/IXarI#0

Please leave comments but keep the hateful and disrespect out of them thank you!!!

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    Great work with this ship, could do with smoothing it out a bit with wedges and the 2 new blocks, even still its very impressive.

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    Please leave comments but keep the hateful and disrespect out of them thank you!!!
    Is this really needed in every post you make? The comments people made were always valid opinions.

Anyway, nice ship, but i really don't like the TOS era of design. It really doesn't age well.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    an cool looking ship what other ships are you thinking of making in starmade?

Reaction score
    I am trying to make a mock up model of the Steamrunner class and Norway Class atm Dragon2000

Last edited by a moderator:

therimmer96

Reaction score
    Out of morbid curiosity, why do you post these into seperate threads rather than 1 big shipyard thread?

Reaction score
    Out of morbid curiosity, why do you post these into separate threads rather than 1 big shipyard thread?
    the last time I tried that everyone jumped on the tear me apart wagon and that is why I post things like this

therimmer96

Reaction score
    the last time I tried that everyone jumped on the tear me apart wagon and that is why I post things like this
    We jumped at you for reasons that didn't involve the layout :)

Reaction score
    yeah i am not going to get into a fight here so please leave it be