Too Big

Reaction score
    I bought a ship from the shop but it's lagging the game because of its size. Is there a way to despawn that one ship effectively without having to reset the Universe? I have admin so commands will work but I can't find one specific enough for this case.

Reaction score
    You could go into build mode and remove 10x10x10 chunks until it\'s a more manageable size.

Reaction score
    The ship is the HeldTech_Damocles, if you\'ve seen it, it\'ll take far too long to disassemble it with this lag, trust me, i\'ve tried. That is currently my last resort.

Reaction score
    Target it with F, then type /destroy_entity. As beautiful as the Damocles is, the game really can\'t support ships over 800m yet.

Reaction score
    i don\'t question huge and beautiful ships.

i just question people spawning them in randomly.

happens on our server all the time and it kinda kills the mood. \"yay 20.000 ping\"

yep i know, some people are better at building and others are not. i understand that both partys want
    beautiful ships, but i really hate \"n00bs\" who just spawn giant ships, fly them randomly into the next planet,
    and then leave them there because it\'s all \"derpy\".

Reaction score
    I hope that the game can support this beutiful ship sometime soon but until then, it\'ll have to be removed. I hope this works, if I can find the ship core.....

Reaction score
    Thanks for that destroy_entity command, it wiped it off the sectors however the turrets and ships docked didn\'t go with it, I shall now be spending the next hour salvaging all I can off what\'s left. I don\'t want this to drain my bank as much.