Toasted Ships

Reaction score
    Hey there I'm Mamastoast, thought I'd share my first creation, and hopefully follow it up with some more in the furture. I'll try to make this thread a little fancier later ^^.

Flare Class:

Looking for a ship to hunt down those pesky pirates? Wanna dominate your friends with amazing firepower of doom? Well, you've come to the wrong place.
    The Flare is entirely a civilian ship, designed for personal transport and comfort. Specfically dedicating much of it's capacity to a rapidly charging battery and powerful engines, the Flare can land on planets, platforms, you name it, if it's flat you can land. - ( That is, when I get the landing gear to work, currently it's glitching out, so not featured on the current upload :( ) -.
    The shields of the flare are minimal, and when I say minimal, I mean like throw a large enough rock at it and it'll break, minimal. Only designed to keep space debris from scratching the hull.

Plenty of viewing platforms, cargo space and overall comfort, the Flare is the ship for you if you're looking for a mobile base, research station or just feel like exploring the galaxy.

Flare.jpg

I'll let you explore the ship for yourself, if you feel like it of course :). Iceman has been kind enough to try and help me fix the landing gear, so I hope I'll get them working eventually.

As requested, added some interior shots, plus a floor plan. Much of the interior is a little bare, because I don't like to make furniture out of blocks.. soo.. imagine chairs and beds :p.

Interior Pictures:

Deckplan:

Overview.jpg

Come on in:

ComeOnIn.jpg
    Lower Cargo Bay:
    LowerCargoBay.jpg

Upper Cargo Bay:
    CargoBay.jpg

Conference Room:
    ConferenceRoom.jpg
    Control Room:
    ControlRoom.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    what does the interior look like?
    I Didn't wanna spam with too many pictures, leave some surprise for people who may wanna talk a walk inside themselves. But since you specifically ask for I'll grab for pictures in a lil bit :)

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Interesting re-colour from the last time I saw it XD (havent got back from work so havent played yet). I loves it :D

Reaction score
    Hehe yea, quite the change. I couldnt really make black work with orange, became too dominant, so changed it to a slightly more neutral colour.

Added some interior shots. As I mention in the OP, much of the interior may seem a little bare, but thats because I don't mostly believe in using blocks for furniture. But i still tried to give a good feeling of belonging to everything.

There are few neat things I couldnt really fit into the pictures, so I'd still advice anyone to have a look around themselves, not that big of a ship ^^ shouldn't take you very long.