To Whom it may Concern (revised)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Look, I really don't care anymore about the content of what you guys say here.
    I just want you to stop targeting and outright insulting me personally.
    Just resist. It won't kill you.
    Yeah, sure, listen to graves, you should. But don't go on and keep insulting me. I don't want to be a part of this conversation, but it's kinda hard when you continuously insult me. So just stop. Please.
    If you haven't noticed yet, these "insults" start dropping after you post something. Maybe the best way to stop them would be to stop posting?

Taking people's comments a lot less personally would probably help a lot too.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    If you haven't noticed yet, these "insults" start dropping after you post something. Maybe the best way to stop them would be to stop posting?

Taking people's comments a lot less personally would probably help a lot too.
    I agree, usually that is the case, but for some reason graves decided to keep going, that's the only reason I posted here again.

Quite frankly, I find it disgusting the mods don't do anything about this thread. I was part of the problem, yes, but this is just a hate filled thread altogether.

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Admittedly you brought this on yourself. The fact most of the things I read that are beside your blank avatar say "deleted" ought to be a clue.