Suggestion To be able to rate posts with more than one rating

• Thread starter Deleted member 392097
    • Start date
    D

Deleted member 392097

I would find it very useful if you could vote on a post with more than one type of rating, because sometimes I agree with a post, but I also find it useful, so then I have to decide which one to rate it. "Agree", or "Informative". Sometimes I'm not even sure whether a post is "Informative" or whether it is "Useful", as it is kind of in the middle. So if you could rate a post with more than one type of rating (e.g.: Vote "Like" and "Agree" on a post) that would be very useful.

MossyStone48

Cmdr Deathmark
    Reaction score
    Just rate it once with the strongest emotion it evokes. If it happens to be one not listed or negative then don't rate. Heck don't even comment on it. As no good can come of it.

This is merely a suggestion. Do as you will. I can't and won't stop you. Unless you violate ToS. Then I can stop you hard. :3

Mariux

Kittenator
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Silver 1
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Useful and informative should be joined into one rating. They're extremely similar.

D

Deleted member 392097

Well... Sometimes I want to rate a post "Agree", but at the same time I want to rate it "Creative", and I just cannot decide on which one as they are so different, and I have to choose just one of them, but when I really think that it should be awarded (the post) both. So it would be good if you could vote with more than one.