To anyone who knows about Command & Conquer games

Reaction score
    Command & Conquer Tiberium Sun / Firestorm, as well as Command & Conquer 3 / Kanes Wrath.

Adding some materials like tiberium would be interesting. It can act as not only great currency when found and salvaged, but it would give a nice green transparent flourescent light emitting from it.

Green, Blue, possibly Red.

There is a plethora of possibilities to this game, and this is nothing more than a suggestion.

Thoughts?

-Kali

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Councillor Gold
    I would recommend exploring a few ice planets. Ice crystals grow in formations similar to tiberium, and are just as expensive. They give off a blue light, so I guess that\'s partially what you\'re looking for.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    I agree that you already have plenty of blocks to harvest as well as regular minerals requiring processing. Adding some \'speshul\' materials on top of that wouldn\'t really make the game better, in my opinion.

Reaction score
    I guess adding them in like Emeralds now that I think about it won\'t really affect the game nor make any difference. Just aesthetically pleasing to the eye.

Edit: In my mind I pictured them looking like actual crystals of some sort, not necessarily in the form of a block. My bad.