[TITAN] Deus Nocturn

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Presenting the first commission for the Losonis Shipyard:

The client wishes to remain anonymous and information on armament or further specifics are at this time classified, but we can share some basic statistics:

Length: 210 metres

Width: 80 metres

Height: 90 metres

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I would call this a Battle cruiser, sorry to put it down on size but this isnt big.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    This is not big ? lol ? It must have something like 20k mass or more...

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Purchased!
    The NLR HMS Lunar II is 40k in mass. The Flagship, the HMS Noctis, will be at 80k. But yeah, its still quite large, and a nice design.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Current mass exceeds 10,000 units which according to Blitzwing\'s list puts it at titan. Interior and systems aren\'t yet fully installed.

In my experience with being able to personally witness TheSol\'s \"Project: Dervish\" be built, I chose Blitzwings list because I consider it to be more practical in terms of actually effectively using ships of those sizes. Consider this is also a legit build. Yeah you can build larger, but when you can\'t see half your ship things get kinda stupid. When you can\'t maneuver without your nose being in the adjacent sector and sending other ships into new orbits around the sun like a giant baseball bat.. It\'s definitely impractical. Funny, and it produced some laughs, but impractical.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    I wouldn\'t say it\'s impractical. Yes, they are hard to maneuver, but they\'re here to be tough, not fast. As for other ships, it\'s hard not to see something that big. And personally I think the obnoxiously big guys deserve some classification, but as they say, \"to each their own.\"
    Still, putting those questions aside, great work on that ship, it looks awesome!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    because the front looks like thrusters. I am confused.

It looks great, that\'s not what Im saying.