Tiny bug: Built wedges change alignment

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    A tiny bug: built wedges can be activated (by pressing R) which makes them change alignment.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Pretty sure that\'s supposed to be a feature and not a bug.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    During building, yes, that\'s a feature. After the ship is built, though, and flies around I find it weird that I can turn around bits of it\'s hull which should be welded together with other bits of hull. Thus, I am pretty sure it\'s a bug.

Reaction score
    Even though your not in buildmode, you are still able to delete, add, remove, and rotate blocks to your ship. if you really feel hardcore, your could build an entire ship w/o buildmode. Nothing in this game is \"welded together.\" Not even stores are impervious to tampering.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    If that\'s really the feature then I report the other bug - I cannot rotate anything else outside of build mode! Corners, consoles, weaponry - all resist my attempts to rotate them when outside of build mode. Can someone explain why it is so if they\'re meant to rotate?

Also, wedges are actually bugged anyway, because they change alignment, but they skip only between two of them. Yup, still quite problematic.

Reaction score
    If you want to rotate a module such as cockpits and weapons computers, I suggest you learn how to used the Advanced Placement settings. *Hold down control while in build mode.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    I am well aware of how to build stuff, that\'s why I wrote that most blocks cannot be turned specifically \'outside of build mode\'. Lack of consistency makes me assume that either blocks that cannot be rotated when placed outside of build mode or, far more probably, placed wedge blocks outside of said mode that can still be switched to one of two positions is a bugged thing.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    I use this as a feature since there is no other way to have an openable glass cockpit which gives access to a small fighter\'s core, faction module, etc. (Adding unsightly metal doors? Do they have those on F-16s?)