Time-Space Administration Bureau - Now Recruiting!

Auriga_Nexus

Befriender of Worlds
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    If you are:

• A new player wanting to learn more about ship-building and crafting
    • An experienced player looking for new experiences
    • A player looking to make your mark upon the world
    • A player who values cooperation and teamwork
    • A fan of the Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha franchise
    • Just looking for a good time

Then the Time-Space Administration Bureau is the faction for you!

We offer the following to our members:

• Secured outposts in resource-rich areas
    • High-grade production facilities
    • Expert assistance from experienced shipwrights, station engineers, and logic system designers
    • Personal Quarters for commissioned officers*, complete with personal storage, medical bay/respawn points, and your own 15x15x15 hangar!
    We are primarily a peacekeeping force, so we mostly handle pirate incursions and PvE. However, we also offer our security services to other player factions, and if push comes to shove we will go to war!

We primarily encourage teamwork and group operations, and as improvements are made to things such as docking, multi-crew control, and out-of-ship combat and movement, we will encourage multiple crew on-board larger ships as opposed to fleets of single-piloted ships.

Right now, we are working on establishing ourselves on these servers:

• sm.elwyneternity.com:4242 "ElywnEternity" (changed my mind, will focus on Red Shift instead)
    • premiumtier.no-ip.org: 4242 "Sex Bacon Money Guns" (established home system; station under construction. This server has few players but has a high resource multiplier, so we can use it as a testbed for ship building and such)
    • red.shift.network:4242 "Red Shift" (Faction established; home base is on a small outpost station until Mid-Childa Station is completed.)

nanoha_2.jpg

*New Recruits begin at rank 4 and undergo a short trial period. Some services are not available until they are commissioned as TSAB officers (Rank 3)

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Hello, welcome to the server. If you wish to establish yourself on the server, I will be willing to help. As we as extend some much needed alliances and faction support.

Auriga_Nexus

Befriender of Worlds
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Hello, welcome to the server. If you wish to establish yourself on the server, I will be willing to help. As we as extend some much needed alliances and faction support.
    Are you from EE or SMBG? Right now we're not on EE just yet. I want to find a good system and establish myself personally before I start the faction there.

I'll be perfectly honest; this faction is brand new. As in as of my last login the only member was yours truly. But I do have plans to make this into an active and populated faction that members can contribute to and be helped by. We all gotta start somewhere, right? As a former EVE player I'm familiar with one of the best methods of getting the most out of sandbox games, and that is content creation. Starmade gets pretty boring once you've built your solo station, titan, etc; but if you've got buddies you can make up your own goals and reasons to play. Ours is simple; we're a noob-friendly group that is equal parts PMC/mercenary group, space police, and player rescue force. At least that's what I want the TSAB to be, and anyone who wants to join in is welcome. I could use your help.

Oh and as far as roleplay goes I know everyone isn't into anime like I am; our similarity to the TSAB from Nanoha is in name only, unless you want to roleplay things that way (in which case that's an individual decision but one that isn't discouraged.)

Last edited:

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    I'm familiar with one of the best methods of getting the most out of sandbox games, and that is content creation. Starmade gets pretty boring once you've built your solo station, titan, etc; but if you've got buddies you can make up your own goals and reasons to play. Ours is simple; we're a noob-friendly group that is equal parts PMC/mercenary group, space police, and player rescue force. At least that's what I want the TSAB to be, and anyone who wants to join in is welcome. I could use your help.

Oh and as far as roleplay goes I know everyone isn't into anime like I am; our similarity to the TSAB from Nanoha is in name only, unless you want to roleplay things that way (in which case that's an individual decision but one that isn't discouraged.)
    If you're interested in the creative aspect of the game, I'd advise talking to Creeper__God. He runs a successful build server and a build-oriented faction, and can help your faction start off.

Snk

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Time space administration bureau?

I bet your applicants always post their resumes on time.

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Are you from EE or SMBG? Right now we're not on EE just yet. I want to find a good system and establish myself personally before I start the faction there.

I'll be perfectly honest; this faction is brand new. As in as of my last login the only member was yours truly. But I do have plans to make this into an active and populated faction that members can contribute to and be helped by. We all gotta start somewhere, right? As a former EVE player I'm familiar with one of the best methods of getting the most out of sandbox games, and that is content creation. Starmade gets pretty boring once you've built your solo station, titan, etc; but if you've got buddies you can make up your own goals and reasons to play. Ours is simple; we're a noob-friendly group that is equal parts PMC/mercenary group, space police, and player rescue force. At least that's what I want the TSAB to be, and anyone who wants to join in is welcome. I could use your help.

Im established on EE, and there is nothing wrong with starting brand new. and yes everyone has to start somewhere. Your best goal will be to be active server side and invite people from the server that you play on. and have them will out an application to show those who see your forum thread that you are active. No one is going to know you are growing if there is no proof of it lol. I can provide you will a good group of allies and knowledgeable people if you are interested as well. That can help and play with you on EE. PM me if you are interested.

Winterhome

Way gayer than originally thought.
    Reaction score
    If you made it "Space-Time" instead of "Time-Space" you could have the awesome acronym of "STAB" :>

Auriga_Nexus

Befriender of Worlds
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    If you made it "Space-Time" instead of "Time-Space" you could have the awesome acronym of "STAB" :>
    I never realized that. However, the faction is supposed to be a homage to the organization of the same name from Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha, so I think I will keep it as is. Which by the way if you're into anime at all, I highly encourage watching Nanoha because it's actually pretty awesome, it's mainly mahou shoujo genre but it has a lot of sci-fi elements mixed in. Someone once described it as "the love-child of Mobile Suit Gundam and Sailor Moon," which in my opinion is fairly accurate.

Winterhome

Way gayer than originally thought.
    Reaction score
    I never realized that. However, the faction is supposed to be a homage to the organization of the same name from Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha, so I think I will keep it as is. Which by the way if you're into anime at all, I highly encourage watching Nanoha because it's actually pretty awesome, it's mainly mahou shoujo genre but it has a lot of sci-fi elements mixed in. Someone once described it as "the love-child of Mobile Suit Gundam and Sailor Moon," which in my opinion is fairly accurate.
    Needs more Puella Magi.