Time lords faction

Reaction score
    I better get cash for my ships fellow time lords, Doc 10 is ma fav. 11 is eh ok. Anyway what server I am in fellow Galifrey inhabitants

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Finally, someone who knows what a faction should be, AND a fellow Time Lord!! It would be an honor to join.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    1. i would like to join.

2. (just an idea) to go along as one type of alternate univese from the show, all other timelords listed above that are not The Doctor or The Master could be clones of them made by either the master or the doctor, with dna changed in some so that they\'re female, or offspring of those dna-changed clones

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    i have images but i cant get them onto the fourm. looks like the phone box without the light (will be added with guns in tardis2.0) it has 8 sheild generators, the hull is all hardened, and tons of engines to make it really fast. someone plz reply how to get images up.

and also if you didnt like my idea above, how about an alternate universe where the doctor had chosen to only destroy the daleks and not the timelords with them

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Finally a good faction, I\'d love to join as The Timekeeper. Someone message me the server or something or send me the Tardis link or something. Sign me up

We should get a roster of everyone that\'s in the faction.

The Timekeeper- a new timelord bio-generated from either the master or the doctor.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    as far as i see it, since im making the T.A.R.D.I.S. and filepe is sitting around saying \"these people are in the faction\" and \"we\'re on this server\" that, well, the person who contributes the most, like, such as... making the ACTUAL ship! also, i still have no reply on hao to get the images up on the fourm... will someone PEASE tell me!!!! tomorrow if i get the chance (i\'m really busy for the next week or 2) i will work on the tardis to make it into tardis2.0

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    i has decided that once i get on the server i will film it on youtube and get the cash to build the T.A.R.D.I.S. there so we could expand. and for the race of timelords we would need a planet or several and maybe some space ststions to house all of the people.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Time lord Nikolai here. The others know me as KrazyKat. Sign me up. Also for the T.A.R.D.I.S we could just make it the huge one at the end of the season, it could be our space station. from there we make our individual ships.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    the T.A.R.D.I.S. will not be a space station, because i\'m working on it as a ship. though, right now, it may be large, i am trying to make it smaller and more compact whiile havung the same speed and weapon power. now to making the T.A.R.D.I.S. weapon systems ill b back on the fourms later

One last thing, for teh others, call me TimeLord Qwerty Onice