Thruster Glitch

Reaction score
    Can someone please try to fix the glitch when you use a ship, and put the thrusters down some kind of way, and you try to drive the ship, and you move forward, the + locks up and stays there and drifts away from the middle circle or ( O )? It drives me crazy and its a permanent glitch for a ship. The only solution so far is to mine the whole ship apart, and rebuild it from a new core. If anyone can find out anything at all on how to fix it, or get an admin or someone to tell the creator about this, can you please do so? And please, I want anything for feedback. Just to know if people have this or not. Even a simple :D face or something would help. It would tell the admins, "Woah! This is a big issue! I've gotta do something about this!" So please leave something if you have experenced this issue, or even if you haven't. Thanks.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    I\'m not sure what you\'re experiencing here, and i dont want to make it seem like im treating you like a noob (or any other choice of offensive word). But, as your account is only 5 days old its worth checking, you know that + is controlled by the mouse right? It doesnt necessarily have to be in the center, you use it for steering and aiming weapons.

But if you allready know that, you\'re saying it ignores the input from your mouse once you move?

Reaction score
    I\'ve been playing since last year. I know starmade. I just never checked out the uplink thing until now. But its not what you are describing. The glitch is something that involves the ship staying in the same spot when you move the mouse while you hold the W key to thrust forward or other thruster commanded keys. The + zooms off away from the circle if you move the mouse, and if you have moved the mouse to direction the ship to somewere else, and didnt stabilize it, it just leaves your ship rotating in the same direction, as long as you hold a thruster key, and you cant use your thrusters anyway you try it. I\'ve tried removing and putting them back on again, and even shooting the ship core to overheat it. And I\'ve also tried re-healing it too. Still, nothing.

Edit: I\'ve tried restarting my game too, incase your wondering.

Reaction score
    Probably hit L/SHIFT then R/SHIFT. Try pressing R/SHIFT, as you are probably locked in the 3rd person view

AndyP

Customer Experience Manager
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Wired for Logic
    to take a screenshot of what you see?

Hard for me to imagine what you describe if its not the third person view.
    Only starmap (p) may have a similar behaviour, but would solve with restarting.

- Andy

Reaction score
    I can try to do a GIF image or something, but thats it. I don\'t really know if its 3rd person view or not, but it seems like i\'m in a 1st person view cockpit or whatever it is.

Edit: Wasn\'t 3rd person view. Tried Legolas\'s advice, didnt work.

Reaction score
    *SLAPS FACE REPETITIVLEY*

Okay. I\'m Gay.

No power on my ship....................................

So now you can call me a noob. UUGHHHHHH