Recognized by Council Thrust settings being saved in blueprints.

MeRobo

Scrub
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Just what the title says. I discovered the state of the setting to inherit thrust from docks not is saved in blueprints and assume it's the same for the rest of the thrust settings. I'm pretty sure this has been brought up befor, but I couldn't find a suggestion dealing with this problem, so here is one.

Reaction score
    • Councillor 3 Gold
    • Wired for Logic
    • Top Forum Contributor
    I'm sure this has been mentioned before somewhere but I can't seem to find it suggested already either. I know I more or less gave up messing with these settings and just use default because it doesn't save with the blueprints. You can't fine tune a ship during construction and then always have that ship use that setting.

MeRobo

Scrub
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    I suggested this because a ship I built for the fleet "contest" gets a thrust to mass ratio increase of 0.7 from a docked entity which also serves aesthetic purposes.

Reaction score
    • Councillor 3 Gold
    • Wired for Logic
    • Top Forum Contributor
    I suggested this because a ship I built for the fleet "contest" gets a thrust to mass ratio increase of 0.7 from a docked entity which also serves aesthetic purposes.
    That's a very good point. With the fleet competition it's really important that ships at the very least are able to inherit thrust from docked entities.

alterintel

Reaction score
    • Likeable
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    I ran into this exact problem when building one of my ships. It is totally dependent on docked thrust. I was always getting questions like: why is the ship so slow? I finally had to put directions on the community content page on how to share thrust.