Three Players looking for a Faction server/prefer whitelist.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    We've been looking for a server that has factions as the primary goal, that has some rules or attention to people making ships rather then death machines, and that might have trading and alliances.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    hey im shadowkiller9115 and i like to join if you could add me also if you have skype add me there too same name

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    While I don\'t really have the official capacity to speak for my server, I belive Chaotic Force could suite your needs. We are just setting up factions and more specific faction war rules are coming soon.

Faction war rules will balance major conficts between factions by regulating ships in different classes and number of each class ships so that factions can\'t just spawn 20 gigantic ships and overrun everything with them. These rules should only affect major faction events, meaning that you are still free to fly whatever you like when you\'re not participating any major event.

We have four official factions that will fight for power, and the server is whitelisted. There\'s also minor details unravelling, subfactions for example. Final functions of the factions and their allies are to be seen (probably, again since I\'m not an admin, I don\'t really know their future plans).