Those awkward starmade moments

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    So im sure you have once "lived" an awkward moment on starmade, this is the weirdest one i got:

Feel free to post some weird starmade moments of yours.

EDIT: why did i post this on general discussion *Facepalm*

Reactions: Keptick

Lancake

Head of Testing
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Tester
    An awkward moment is building hours on something and then noticing you forgot symmetry or your symmetry was not placed correctly, had this many times and it can make you face-palm pretty hard :d

Reactions: Keptick

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Shops are revolting! They are tired of imbecile players shooting them to get funny messages and their defense ships just flying around like bums!!!

Did someone login under the name shop maybe?

NeonSturm

StormMaker
    Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Shops are revolting! They are tired of imbecile players shooting them to get funny messages and their defense ships just flying around like bums!!!

Did someone login under the name shop maybe?
    You can kill a shops trader with dis-integrators and not get a message.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    Well now. I've been killed by planets quite a few times. And an asteroid once. Never a shop though, but now that you mention it... I shouldn't provoke them.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Planet/asteroid deaths are due to lava, but the guy in the pic got killed by the shop not the NPC

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11
    One time I failed to log out when pressing the button, and when I logged back in there were two of me.

Reaction score
    One time, I was on a freshly made universe. Later, I was surfing around with a newly minted Isanth MK II, modified some with lighting to see in the dark. All of a sudden, waves of 5 pirates on hard came after me. I ran so fast, attempting to jump from system to system. I finally found a planet, went into its atmosphere, thought I was safe. Nope... Pirates found me. So I ran around on the planet until they shot up the blocks. I fell into a hole while they keep drilling into the planet. All of a sudden, my screen turns black but I can see the pirates and their health. I keep taking block after block to find a way out of the planet. I still could not find my way out so I logged out. I logged back in and there I still was!!!! The pirates still were around. So I had to reset the universe, build a new one. :P

That was the most awkward one.

Another one was a friend of mine and I were playing around on his server. We decided to go planet exploring. We found this really awesomely shaped purple planet, grabbed some crystal shards, and finally we went on a hoverbike back to the ferry. We tried to dock with the ferry many many many times. When we did dock, our other ships started undocking themselves, floating right out into space near the planet. He attempted to grab each of the ships to redock. We did this 3 times and it was very aggravating. Lol. I didn't even do the valeting. I was just sitting around, observing the planets hoping to find an ice planet. We never found any just yet.

Reactions: Unnamed25
    Reaction score
    That time I fired on my home base's defense turret with an experimental missile and found out that station Invulnerability did not apply to the explosive damage under a few unique circumstances.

It was a rather large hole in a rather small station.

Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Once I activated the AI on a newly built ship, just to see what happens, before saving the blueprint. It flew away and attacked a nearby pirate station.

Reactions: lordserapis

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11
    That time I fired on my home base's defense turret with an experimental missile and found out that station Invulnerability did not apply to the explosive damage under a few unique circumstances.

It was a rather large hole in a rather small station.
    Under high amounts of lag, homebase invulnerability can drop. Ithirahad can confirm, as his homebase took heavy damage during a lagstorm on EE.

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    When you destroy everything a faction has because they're about to attack you only to find out that they were actually going to enter the war as an ally and it was just a big ruse that they were using to get behind enemy lines